Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a difference a day makes.........

Saturday i got up at 8 left for a ride with about 15 others or so. Meet 2 guys from the boards, Mr.Chadley and Snake16 and rode about 80 miles or so with the group and got some grub at a little biker friendly grill/bar in Jefferson,Tejas. Nice ride back, not too many bugs to the face but enough to let you know they care...

Sunday...........up at 5 in the morning. Sick kid,ear infection.
6 in the morning sick kiddo number 2 wakes up and promptly delivers the morning bottle right back up and on me.9 oclock mow yard.9:15 fix flat tire on mower.9:30 run out of gas on mower. 9:31.......to hell with mowing

noonish.........water pipe breaks.......The rest of the day wasn't much better..

With about 30 minutes of daylight left i did get a little ride in with my favorite passenger.A smiling 3 y/o siting on your tank yelling faster!! faster!! as you fly by at 15 mph is a pretty good way to end a bad day.

www.kingdomriders.org
www.cmatexas.org

·
Registered
443 Posts
That was pretty funny.....flat tire on mower.....your killin me...

The kid on the tank thing is fun......mine (6) just graduated to the rear seat....only on short rides...wont take him on the highway....

They are sooooo fun....but what a pain in the butt also........I think the fun wins out.....I think........

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have 4 boys (ages 5 to 14). Took them all for a ride to end the day yesterday. (Yes, individually!!) A great way to end any day, good or bad!! They love it and are getting the hang of leaning with dad instead of going the other way!!!

Hope your little ones are feeling better. Not much worse to me than sick kids. Want to make them feel better but not much you can do.

Hope your week goes better than your Sunday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts