Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
$15.00 :shock: at the gate this year, I'll go 2 days, this Sat. and next Sat... 8)

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mysticx said:
J, When are you guys coming to The Heritage? Next weekend?
we will be there the 15th late afternoon..staying at the DaysInn at the airport..I will PM you cell #

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mindflyer said:
Mopar said:
Two HOT RODS on fast BLACK bikes and an old man and woman on a slow RED bike!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: only going to be there Saturday ..guys??

·
Registered
301 Posts
look forward to seeing ya and others again granpa J(except mark-he's a pest :lol: :wink: ) :D and meeting new X'ers.
Mark, what time are all thinking about getting there on Sat the 16? Ya know me and lynn and i'll go ahead and say peter are ready to ride :D

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Grandpa J said:
Mindflyer said:
Mopar said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: only going to be there Saturday ..guys??

Yup... Just a day trip. :D

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
neovtxtreme said:
look forward to seeing ya and others again granpa J(except mark-he's a pest :lol: :wink: ) :D and meeting new X'ers.
Mark, what time are all thinking about getting there on Sat the 16? Ya know me and lynn and i'll go ahead and say peter are ready to ride :D

That Neo is sweet!

·
Registered
301 Posts
thanks mindflyer :D just got her painted and back together last week and took pics but left my camera at a friedns house. am going to get the new pics up soon though.
(had to get painted b/c we played HELL matching the factory color. 5 different formulas from 5 different companies,including us paints which owns color-rite who makes the paint for honda, and theirs was the farthest thing from the original color). the rear fender in my sig pic had been repainted(due to filling in holes for signals, plate, mount etc.) and it was called a 92% match. close but not quite close enough-the pics show it a little but was definitely noticeable in person. anyway, we worked out a deal and i got entire bike painted. went w/ a simple two stage solid color paint and will likely add graphics a little later on. the painter/shop was VERY VERY professional about everything and it's nice to know that there are still people out there with his type of business ethics. treated me REALLY REALLY WELL and did a FANTASTIC job. would/will/DO recommend him to anyone.

hopefully i'll get the pics up soon and thanks again for the compliments :D :p

·
Registered
496 Posts
Patrick, I got off the phone a little while ago with Bill, He'd like for me to pick him up so he can go to The Heritage for awhile on that Saturday, he gets released from the Hospital on Tuesday, So he asked me if I'd pick him up. Of course I said yes. He's been cooped up in the hospital since we got back from Daytona.... Marc 8)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Mopar said:
that's only because we don't have carbon fiber speed controls on ours :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts