Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent most of the afternoon Saturday in the ER. Man it hurts like a biotch....! Tore some ligaments in my right foot... :oops: . I was not on the bike when it happened but like Reelfun I am on crutches for the next....who knows how long!? I must turn in my Super Cape. :?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sorry to hear that Norm. Follow Dr's orders and it'll heal on time.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I'm guessing that you took that "Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound" stuff a little too seriously?

Heal fast brother, let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Steve--Gee sorry to hear this But always if you need anything let Linda and I know we here to help

PS I have a riding lawnmower you can pass as a Harley if you want to ride :lol:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Sounds painful Steve. Good luck with the crutches - they make you want to get better faster than the pain does. < voice of experience

Doug

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Sorry to hear about your misfortune Normy. Now fess up, what did you do?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
norm99 said:
I spent most of the afternoon Saturday in the ER. Man it hurts like a biotch....! Tore some ligaments in my right foot... :oops: . I was not on the bike when it happened but like Reelfun I am on crutches for the next....who knows how long!? I must turn in my Super Cape. :?
Okay, again, so what part of seeing me limp around constantly did you not quite comprehend? :roll: Dude, sorry to hear of the incident, but at least it didn't involve banging up the bike too. Use the crutches and take your time healing!

BTW - Please check your cape with the nice men in the coats when they come to medicate you some more.

Enjoy the Perc's! Let us know if you need anything...

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Do not accept Russ 's "lawn mower offer" it is gas powered and shakes a lot. I have one that's electric ( very smooth ), would be perfect for you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get well soon. Do what the doc says. :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
My computer crashed this weekend..just reading this now

Feel better Normie..I'm around the corner..Lemme know if ya need anything..Another Superhero bites the dust!! :lol:

Guess I'm the only one left

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
How are you feeling Norm??

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gonzo007 said:
I am feeling better thanks. It will be a couple of weeks before I can ride my bike. :? I did get to ride the Publix electric shopping cart today! :D

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
norm99 said:
Gonzo007 said:
I am feeling better thanks. It will be a couple of weeks before I can ride my bike. :? I did get to ride the Publix electric shopping cart today! :D
did someone get a pic of that? where are the security cameras. hehehe

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dpearly said:
norm99 said:
Gonzo007 said:
did someone get a pic of that? where are the security cameras. hehehe
It was actually pretty funny because I had my crutches sticking out in front like the in air refueling rod on a military helicopter. I was knocking over displays and old people. :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Get better soon Steve!

Been there done that as you all know! Healing starts with completly staying off it as much as you can! Oh keep ice on it, mine really swelled up and that created more pain. After removing the semi cast and ditching the crutches, I use a boot to get me more mobile. It was really heavy and didn't help a whole lot. But I guess the crutches were gone! Finally moved to a regular ace bandage from Walgreens. Now I'm on my own without anything but it doesn't like the mornings at all! I stretch it out and it's better as the day goes bye. I'm at two weeks! Should be 100% in another week.

Let me know if you need any movies!!!

Len

1 - 20 of 20 Posts