Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of Harley riders pulled up a while ago into my drive and there I was without my pistol!!

Told them about the Meet n Greet. They may tag along. Funny how you meet other bikers sometimes.

·
Registered
550 Posts
:lol: That is funny, that a couple of Harley guys would want to ride with us. Perhaps it is cause they know our bikes can make the trip. If it were a group of Harley guys they would have to stop 4 or 5 times before they got to I-55 and Rte.30 :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
LOL! The one thing that makes the most sense: it is the one's that have something to prove, stuck up or afraid to let go of the handle bars don't wave. We all are who we are and ride by choice (what ever bike it may be) for the most part everyone is nice and are willing to ride! Woot did you have a good trip to Nashville? I went to work and did not make it that time, with any luck my work schedule will change.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
buett said:
LOL! The one thing that makes the most sense: it is the one's that have something to prove, stuck up or afraid to let go of the handle bars don't wave. We all are who we are and ride by choice (what ever bike it may be) for the most part everyone is nice and are willing to ride! Woot did you have a good trip to Nashville? I went to work and did not make it that time, with any luck my work schedule will change.
575 miles!! Met some old timers (XXX and JHS) as well as the new guys and Countrygirl. For more info and pics, checkout the thread on the Indiana board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts