Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out of town the weekend of the Abate shop, I'm Curious about what you thought about it.
Also seems like were getting more event posts from out of state members than from the natives. So to get my season off to a start; I'm heading to the Kearney Bike Show/ Swap meet this weekend. Never been to this one.
http://www.kearneynebraskabikeshow.com/flyer2012.pdf

Another swap meet coming up is the Columbus Bike Show and Swap Meet will be held on April 14th.
DESCRIPTION
-Columbus Ag Pavilion, Columbus, Nebraska
The event will feature a Swap Meet, Food, Refreshments, a Bike Show, and Much More!

·
Registered
544 Posts
We made it to the Kearny bike show last year. Not as big as Lincoln, but we still had a good time. Remind me next time we do a breakfast ride - good story about the Kearny bike show tattoo contest that's probably not fit for public consumption ;)

We also hit the Lincoln swap meet last week at the event center. It's usually first weekend in March, and mostly automotive. This year was first time in a couple of years that I didn't drag something motorcycle related home.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Kearney bike show was just as Jim-Eye said, smaller (50%) version of the abate show. Still a good kick off for the season.

Yep, planning to do some breakfast rides, maybe in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted. If anyone has a favorite breakfast hangout post it.

Has anyone been to Quaker Steak yet?

Lets ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts