Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would like to know if any one has found a good place to buy swing arm covers that will cover all of the black on the vtx 1800, and still look good,and at a good price, please let me know. orangecrush

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
swing arm cover

yes but all i read about is these x"s say the holes will not line up or there always some thing wrong with the way it bolts up you tell me

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Right now I'm having bids on making them out of mild steel and chromed instead of polished Stainless..

Hopefully?? HDL will be carrying them soon...

·
Registered
16,084 Posts
I have a BDC swing arm cover and love it. It fits and looks awesome.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Jon's1800VTXC said:
I have a BDC swing arm cover and love it. It fits and looks awesome.
"and other little doo dads"

Must be in this category... LOL

Thanks for the shameless plug Bro!! LMAO...

·
Registered
16,084 Posts
Hey, I believe credit given were credit is due. I get compliments on it all the time. 8) Other little doo dads also covers things like leather tassles on my levers and clear lenses and......................... :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
I too have this cover and it was a 3 minute install and fit perfectly. I got the rounded end with "VTX" cut in. Looks good and have had several nice comments about it.

G

·
0 Posts
BDC is the master of little kewl doodads, very glad he is my bud, i get to try out all the prototypes...

speaking of which, my new sissybar plate should be ready soon...

WHO LOVES YA BRO!!!!!!

his radiator covers are awesome too..

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Ricstir said:
Guess I need to get started on that backrest plate.. Glad you reminded me, I almost forgot about it...

So what did you want on it, Sissy wasn't it?? lol

G

·
0 Posts
BDC said:
Ricstir said:
Guess I need to get started on that backrest plate.. Glad you reminded me, I almost forgot about it...

So what did you want on it, Sissy wasn't it?? lol

oh no you didnt...heheh

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey big Daddy,I'm lovin the swing arm cover you made me.Do you have a website where we can go and look at all your goodies?

S

·
0 Posts
treeguy said:
Hey big Daddy,I'm lovin the swing arm cover you made me.Do you have a website where we can go and look at all your goodies?
Yes .. EmptyBeerCans.com

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Stumpy said:
treeguy said:
Yes .. EmptyBeerCans.com
LOL!!

Sorry Bro, but no website... I make stuff in my spare time, which latly hasn't been much...

·
Registered
101 Posts
OK, Well here's you a chance to blow your horn. What all do you market?By the way I ride the 1800 C.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts