Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone wanting to do a mid week ride somewhere in the Martin/Palm Beach County area drop me a private message. Looking at Wed. 1/12/11 as a possible date. Last year we did a loop around Lake Okeechobee meeting up with a couple of west Fla riders in South Bay. LETS RIDE IN 2011. Rothar

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
If you can swing it next week, some of us are going to ride mid-week either the 28th or the 29th. So far it looks like the meeting spot will be up your way.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
If you can swing it next week, some of us are going to ride mid-week either the 28th or the 29th. So far it looks like the meeting spot will be up your way.

I'm soooo ready- I feel like I have cabin fever- BRING IT- LET'S RIDE

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Let me know if it's the 29th

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Since it's a weekday would you all like to stay away from out east and maybe head west. Any good BBQ by the lake or toward Sebring?
Maybe that place by Avon Park?

Once we get the location, Gonz and I can pick and meeting spot for anyone else that wants to come then meet up with Slick, Ant & Will.

·
Registered
704 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Since it's a weekday would you all like to stay away from out east and maybe head west. Any good BBQ by the lake or toward Sebring?
Maybe that place by Avon Park?

Once we get the location, Gonz and I can pick and meeting spot for anyone else that wants to come then meet up with Slick, Ant & Will.

Wild Turkey, Avon Park- love it & I recently picked up some nice new backroads in the area

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Let me know if it's the 29th
I really need to change the calender on my desk at work at the end of the month. I was looking at October 29th...A Friday..

Well it was in October..Dammit

Sorry guys the 29th doesn't work for me. In December, the 29th is a Wednesday.

I hope you guys get to laugh as hard at me as I did.

Enjoy..The weather looks great

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I really need to change the calender on my desk at work at the end of the month. I was looking at October 29th...A Friday..

Well it was in October..Dammit

Sorry guys the 29th doesn't work for me. In December, the 29th is a Wednesday.

I hope you guys get to laugh as hard at me as I did.

Enjoy..The weather looks great

Cough, cough, sniffle, sniffle- boss I don't feel soooo good

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Cough, cough, sniffle, sniffle- boss I don't feel soooo good
A great idea...If he wasn't already on vacation

I have no chance of pulling that off

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Ok our plan of attack is:

Daniel & I are going to meet you guys at the Shell Station east of 95 on Indiantown Road by 9:00 then take the scenic route to Wild Turkey.

Anyone else? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? wanting to join us?

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Great ride yesterday, little cold in the morning but warmed up nicely for the ride home. We went to Log Cabin BBQ in LaBelle and the food wasn't bad, but wasn't great either.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Great ride yesterday, little cold in the morning but warmed up nicely for the ride home. We went to Log Cabin BBQ in LaBelle and the food wasn't bad, but wasn't great either.

Yes indeed, a good time was had by all. Thanks Ralph for getting us together-

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Sorry I couln't come out and play.

Glad it was a good ride.

Strider and I are headed to the Havana Cafe tomorrow.

C'mon out if ya can

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry I missed your ride, lets try again for Jan 2011

Hey can we try another midweek ride fr Jan 2011???
Rothar

1 - 17 of 17 Posts