Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there's a new Nudie Bar here in Alvin, TX and I've heard there's going to be a new one in Fredericksburg, VA in a couple weeks. For a matter of fact, I've heard they will be popping up all over very soon. Doesn't even matter if you like big ones or small ones. Just thought I'd let ya know.

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
:D

Very shocking!

To coin a phrase. This post is worthless without pictures...

John

·
Registered
589 Posts
Thanks for the info Hick but I'll be saving my $$$ for assesories, $20 for a girl to rub her a$$ on my lap just doesn't do anything for me anymore, But I will have to tell ya, I was at a club in east St. Louis years ago and when her head went down on my lap I though ohh yea, and then I discovered she knawd my elastic off my underwear and came up and tied it around my head, I then found out my buddies paid her to do that, but the worst part was no elastic and you ever tried walking around with your pants up and your underwear down around your knees the rest of the night, well let me tell ya it was a not fun at all my friend.. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
cybrhick said:
So there's a new Nudie Bar here in Alvin, TX and I've heard there's going to be a new one in Fredericksburg, VA in a couple weeks. For a matter of fact, I've heard they will be popping up all over very soon. Doesn't even matter if you like big ones or small ones. Just thought I'd let ya know.
Wow. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Reaper22 said:
Thanks for the info Hick but I'll be saving my $$$ for assesories, $20 for a girl to rub her a$$ on my lap just doesn't do anything for me anymore, But I will have to tell ya, I was at a club in east St. Louis years ago and when her head went down on my lap I though ohh yea, and then I discovered she knawd my elastic off my underwear and came up and tied it around my head, I then found out my buddies paid her to do that, but the worst part was no elastic and you ever tried walking around with your pants up and your underwear down around your knees the rest of the night, well let me tell ya it was a not fun at all my friend.. :lol: :lol:
Now I don't care who you are,that there is funny. Not to much for the minds eye, but funny.

·
Registered
543 Posts
You guys should be ashamed, this has nothing to do with motorcycles, Naughty boys!!!!!!LOL
Lisa

·
Registered
291 Posts
Full nudies here forever....Go East youngman!

·
Registered
558 Posts
retrobabe said:
You guys should be ashamed, this has nothing to do with motorcycles, Naughty boys!!!!!!LOL
Lisa
I beg to differ, there are always bikes outside of 'nudie bars'. Though I've never claimed to be a brilliant person, I did deduct that their are probably bikers inside the 'nudie bars'. Thus the issue is extremely relevant.

·
Registered
905 Posts
retrobabe said:
Lisa
I'm sure it is motorcylcle related but can't for the life of me figure out what it might be :? Can't wait to see :!:

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
b.hartman said:
retrobabe said:
Lisa
I'm sure it is motorcylcle related but can't for the life of me figure out what it might be :? Can't wait to see :!:
LOL.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts