Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motor vehicle Font Automotive design Auto part Automotive exterior

Can anyone 6’3 + let me know how the Mapam Fwd Controls worked out for leg room & overall comfort please. Do you like them ? I’m new to cruisers so have no idea

My co-accused is not enjoying my OEM seat mod I had done for her so Mustang it is. Even Mustang told me it’s going to cost me an inch so I’m going to buy the Mapams in hope to alleviate that lost inch.

I feel a bit cramped with everything on a stock bike as it is so I need to make some room

Not concerned with Ultimate please guys, I know you all love ‘em, it’s just too hard to get stuff from the US atm & the UK has stock of Mustang off the shelf ready to go & frankly I’m no iron butt long distance rider anyway

·
Registered
13,465 Posts
I typed "Mapam" into the "Search Community" and received results on threads/posts.
You may want to look there.

·
Super Moderator
64,411 Posts
You got zero responses after 3 days. Hans, not knowing if you or anyone else, knows about searching, thought he might help by giving you a nudge to the search box. Don't take things so personally

·
Registered
13,465 Posts
Lets try it again.
I typed "Mapam" into the "Search Community" and received "MANY" results on threads/posts.
You may want to look there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts