Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found several different tank bibs on-line, but wondered if anyone knows where I can find one that also covers the end of the tank by the seat. I've seen them on bikes before, just can't find them anywhere. Thanks for any info you can provide.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
Poison, If you don't mind...why are you gettin rid of it?
Just going after a different look I guess. Cleaning out the basement and it seems a shame to waste it.
Nothing wrong with it, and Robt does really nice work. He can sure make whatever design you want. Check out his site.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Have you guys ever dripped gas (accidentally) on RobT's bibs? If so, how did they weather the gas?

Kindest regards,

-Will

·
Old Goat
26,226 Posts
Have you guys ever dripped gas (accidentally) on RobT's bibs? If so, how did they weather the gas?

Kindest regards,

-Will
I spilled gas on my first one stripped some of the color out, robt sent me some dye and it was almost as good as new. :dontknow: you can use shoe polish to touch them up.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts

Kindest regards,

-Will
I have spilled gas a few times. I try to be pretty careful but mistakes happen. So far it has held up pretty good.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Good. I'd figure that black dye would take care of it. Was just wondering about the leather itself, if it absorbed the gas and had a detrimental effect to it.

I've been looking at RobT's work for a long time. I am almost there (at the point) to ordering one. I want one like Hamph has...

Kindest regards,

-Will

1 - 12 of 12 Posts