Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my tank bib with oversize pocket from RobT. Took me a few minutes to have it on my bike. Looks very cool. They do a very good job. You have remove a couple of parts of your bike in order to install the bib but it is very easy. I will post picks during the week-end. It changed the look of the bike big time. I love it.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I got one of the news series bibs coming , Please give us some install tips on what parts need to be removed, and of course pics pics pics ! :) :) :)

Thanks

X

·
Registered
350 Posts
Mine came in late last week; it's beautiful, and I'm installing it this weekend. Looks Great ... Can't Wait!! Thanks RobT and Kathy!!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
X-treme-X said:
I got one of the news series bibs coming , Please give us some install tips on what parts need to be removed, and of course pics pics pics ! :) :) :)

Thanks

X
Robt puts a step by step instruction sheet with Photos in with his tank bibs.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
X-treme-X said:

Thanks

X
Rob gives you instructions on how to do it. Basically you have to remove eveything attached to the Tank. No big deal. It took me a few minutes.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Juanchithebiker said:
X-treme-X said:

Thanks

X
Rob gives you instructions on how to do it. Basically you have to remove eveything attached to the Tank. No big deal. It took me a few minutes.

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait

Thanks guy's

X

1 - 7 of 7 Posts