Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this may sound like a dumb, simple question but here it is anyway.
Anybody have a step by step for removing the gas tank on an 1800. I have never messed with a tank that has fuel injection before. With a petcock valve it is easy. I have read the manual but that reading that things only makes me crossed eyed from all of hte refer to page blah blah, then refer to page blah blah. Thanks in advance.

Hilbily

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks X'n. I thought that I had done a pretty good search to begin with so that I didn't bother people but looks like I need to work on my searchn skills. Thanks again.

Hilbily

·
Super Moderator
64,333 Posts
That's not searched from this site, that's why you didn't find it. That is on the VTXOA Garage site, seperate from this site. It has all the "How To's" and tips and tricks for the VTX

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Chicago-Spike said:
That's not searched from this site, that's why you didn't find it. That is on the VTXOA Garage site, seperate from this site. It has all the "How To's" and tips and tricks for the VTX
I'll add to what Spike said for those interested, the VTXOA Garage site is listed as a sticky at the top of this tech site: http://tech.vtxoa.com/

I made it a favorite link...lot easier to navigate then the search function.

Bull

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Spike. I looked at that site too and anyother VTX site that I could find. That may have been the problem. I was looking in too many places and not good enough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts