Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey Mark, based on my current schedule, I'm planning to be there :!: Please put me on the "front fork springs" list. And I'm fairly comfortable with a wrench, so I would like to help out where I can or watch over someone's shoulder to get more familiar with the X. Sounds like a great time :D

Brent

·
Registered
161 Posts
Damn.. I wish I could make it. I have a baby shower I have to go to.. Ya.. I know. I am a dude.. but I gotta make the wife happy. Got a set of front springs and all balls bearings to install.. I just have to find the time!!!

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
McBain said:
Hey Mark, based on my current schedule, I'm planning to be there :!: Please put me on the "front fork springs" list. And I'm fairly comfortable with a wrench, so I would like to help out where I can or watch over someone's shoulder to get more familiar with the X. Sounds like a great time :D

Brent
Be very happy to have you. Help with the wrenching is appreciated too!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
mark_1bx said:
OK, one more week. How many of you guys are coming up?
Sorry Mark I will be at the Homecoming that weekend. Hope you guys have a good turn out and have some BBQ foe me :chef2:

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WHAT8 said:
mark_1bx said:
OK, one more week. How many of you guys are coming up?
Sorry Mark I will be at the Homecoming that weekend. Hope you guys have a good turn out and have some BBQ foe me :chef2:
We'll miss you all, but have a good time at Homecoming.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Anybody else from southern or central Illinois heading up to the tech session tomorrow or am I riding solo?

I'm planning to leave Le Roy around 8:00AM.

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
McBain said:
Anybody else from southern or central Illinois heading up to the tech session tomorrow or am I riding solo?

I'm planning to leave Le Roy around 8:00AM.
Hope you had fun. Did you see the pictures on the other board?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Mark,

It was definitely a good time and there were lots of nice bikes to check out. What a turn out! Thanks for putting this on and thanks to you and Monty for helping me with my fork springs.

Yes, I saw the pics. "Crack kills" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did anyone get a shot down your drive with all the bikes lined up on both sides?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts