Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Cool Ed,

I need a valve adjustment sometime... can do? Do you have the 4mm wrench and the feeler gauges? Let me know what day of week is best for you. I'll host a tech session and rustle some grub for the gang. Can schedule a ride afterwards....

Let me know what works for you .

Thanks

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Tech session at The Herbies last night....Kudos to my hero The Herbie... 8) I now have blinker beepers(to tell me to turn them off) so all you guys won't be wondering if I am turning or what I am doing. :shock: :shock:

Just goes to show who's X is faster, the Electric BLUE. :twisted: :twisted: Must be mine since I am alwyas up front and you guys are always bitching to turn my signals off. :wink: :wink: :twisted: 8)

Thank you The Herbie ....You are a Champion among men!!!!

It is nice to know that some people are predictable and routine so that I can just PoP in and visit if I am in the neighborhood. :lol: 8) :lol:

It was good to see The Chief of the Phucarwee Tribe at his favorite Watering hole. It is always a joy to visit the Chief and get a little "DIRECTION" in my life... Thanks again Chief :D :D

Then a quick stop at The Herbie and his Vast knowledge of Motorcycles and what makes them BeeP... I now will live longer and have many friends to ride with.... (I Hope)

Then it is always for certain that I can go and visit with the Lovely LULU and KFC on a Monday evening and see what Mr. KFC and Jr. have done to that VW Trike....Always some inciteful knowledge there.

And I shall not forget Cool Ed always checking on me to be sure I did what I said I was going to do. Now that is Skeletal.

The only thing that we/I have missed is **** and our usual trip for scenery to the TIKI Bar. We got to do it you consumate Red Neck...

Oh how I love the Summer Rides and knowing all is well in La-La Land. Thanks again to all who care....

Never fear The BoBo I will be there for lunch at Applebee's

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I believe Tall Dog was asking about a tech session so he can get his valves adjusted as well.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Is there different procedures and tools for the 1300 and the 1800 Valves?

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Russ Ithaca VTX said:
I believe Tall Dog was asking about a tech session so he can get his valves adjusted as well.
Perhaps the Tall one can get 'adjusted' in the A.M. ... then all can ride to Dryden for a quick adjustment and some lunch ... then off we go??? It's all up to the cool one ..... I'm easy .. whatever works. I'm at a speedo-error adjusted about 9K+ ... No hurry ... whatever works...

...out

P.S. Tros ... correct your typo ... " DARKSIDE Memeber "

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Again you save me from shame and ridicule..... Thank you Tough guy

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I'd be interested to see where my valves are at now, since it's been a year of hard riding since they were adjusted last.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
tros66 said:
Tech session at The Herbies last night....Kudos to my hero The Herbie... 8) I now have blinker beepers(to tell me to turn them off) so all you guys won't be wondering if I am turning or what I am doing. :shock: :shock:

Just goes to show who's X is faster, the Electric BLUE. :twisted: :twisted: Must be mine since I am alwyas up front and you guys are always bitching to turn my signals off. :wink: :wink: :twisted: 8)

Thank you The Herbie ....You are a Champion among men!!!!

It is nice to know that some people are predictable and routine so that I can just PoP in and visit if I am in the neighborhood. :lol: 8) :lol:

It was good to see The Chief of the Phucarwee Tribe at his favorite Watering hole. It is always a joy to visit the Chief and get a little "DIRECTION" in my life... Thanks again Chief :D :D

Then a quick stop at The Herbie and his Vast knowledge of Motorcycles and what makes them BeeP... I now will live longer and have many friends to ride with.... (I Hope)

Then it is always for certain that I can go and visit with the Lovely LULU and KFC on a Monday evening and see what Mr. KFC and Jr. have done to that VW Trike....Always some inciteful knowledge there.

And I shall not forget Cool Ed always checking on me to be sure I did what I said I was going to do. Now that is Skeletal.

The only thing that we/I have missed is **** and our usual trip for scenery to the TIKI Bar. We got to do it you consumate Red Neck...

Oh how I love the Summer Rides and knowing all is well in La-La Land. Thanks again to all who care....

Never fear The BoBo I will be there for lunch at Applebee's

As I was reading your post, and you made your rounds to see everyone, I was thinking, Hmm.... 10 miles away, and no Tros?? Then you said, " Never Fear" it it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... Because now, your gonna make a "Special" trip to see me. Now I feel real Special.

Have you theen my batheBall?? :lol:

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
You know you just can't shake that Ithaca influence can you.... :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Some of us have to work in this city and don't need to be reminded of its "wonders" as we see them on a daily basis.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
And I understand it is surronded by Reality ??????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :shock: :shock:

Sorry **** I don't want you blowing lunch in your mouth.... :twisted: :wink: :wink:

Speaking of lunch - I am on my way The BoBo....... :chef2:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Black Monster only has 3400 miles on him, should I have it done now or put a few more thousand on ?

Kathy and I will be hitting the Skeeter Lounge Thurs bout 7:30 weather
permitting. If any of you delinquents can make it we can discuss it then. :p :p

Whit if your riding up Thur nite give me a shout and we'll hook up in Owego.

Hey ****, does that critter in the leopard leotards still ride that bicycle around town ???

Gotta love Ithaca :shock: :shock: :wink:

:shock:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
He still rides it, but he's showing his age, he needs a makeover.....if you're going to try to look like a woman, better make sure you LOOK like a woman

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Joe,

The "thing" you refer to can still be spotted from time to time. I think he/she has a thingfriend too! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Only in Ithaca can you work at an organization serving people with disabilities, with a designated crosswalk (3 signs and a flasher) for people in wheelchairs and such and almost get run over IN THAT CROSSWALK! Just 10 minutes ago I was in the crosswalk when a motorist slowed down preparing to stop for people crossing the road, when the ass behind them swurved around that person going 45 in a 30 and almost plowed into me and the group that was crossing. To beat that, they yelled out the window with curses and gave me the finger. :evil:

Where's a **** when you need 'em?

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry Chief ... didn't recognize you ... :oops: :oops:

Just kidding !!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
anyone want to look at my valves? i've been working out ya know!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts