Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you familiar with Southern Honda in Chattanooga? They seem to have smokin deals, dont charge tax for out of state buyers, no doc fees, no freight, no assembly. They currently say they sell the 05 VTX1300C for like $7600 which seems awesome with all the above perks. Just curious as to if anyone has done business with them. Plan on purchasing when I return from Iraq. Thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
Southern Honda

I was going to buy a new 03 1800 retro from them last July and the deal sounded good to me but my hometown dealer met Southern's price and I bought from him instead. Ask them for an out-the-door price just to be sure. Good luck and be careful over there!! Tom Randolph CMSgt (retired). :D

·
Registered
950 Posts
I drove from So. Indiana to buy one from them. No one around here was willing to come close to matching them. They are easy to deal with. I brought a blank bank check with me and I wrote the check for more than the amount to cover the taxes, title, and plates that I was going to have to pay in Indiana. They gave me a check back to me for the difference and didn't bother them one bit. The day I picked her up they had sold 5 ATVs, 3 GW, 2 Shadows, and 2 Xs. That place is busy and I don't see how they can sell them as low as they can, but they are great.

·
Registered
102 Posts
bought mine at the end of the year. 2005 1300C 7749.00. Only problem they are so busy it is like a madhouse. They are moving to a new location in the near future. I dealt with Bill. My friend bought a 1800F from Gary.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Yes they are for real if they would of had an 03 Blue Retro would have bought from them. They have pissed off every Honda stealer within a 50 mile radius. When it comes to service they go in to the category of stealer. Took them three weeks to put in a new starter and the bike came back with a scratch on the gas tank, and i have known one of the owners for twenry years.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Buy from them? Yes..
Service??? NO!

Good reference for pricing, though. They are for real.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts