Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to find the "SPECIAL PERSON" that hacked our board.

I would like to sue them for mental anquish and loss of attendance for THE BBT RALLY.

Then, lay them gently on the ground and let Ricster use them as a trampoline. :lol: :cry:

Are we eligible for federal funding?

I'm sure this could be classified as an act of terrorism.

Bill <------- going to the hill country next weekend

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Hey Dusty

Ain't you at work at this time of day..if ya got time to do this, just take of an lets go ridin...uhhh maybe to Mt. Pleasant... some guys from Big D or ridin to Jefferson tommorow...Call me
Bryan

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
good excuse

Tell your Boss ya gotta go to Huffman like last Friday...worked then.. and ya probably got paid fer it

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hey Bill, I work in Huffman. Next time your around give me a holler. Maybe I can squeeze out for a ride.

281-432-9317

Brian

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Good excuse

Ok... here we go...tell your Boss that youve got a freind who is addicted to speed...just don'e tell him, its VTX speed...he'll think your a good samaritan
Bryan

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hell I'm getting off at noon today. I'm going to swing by Jim's (hipshot) after work. Hope to hear from you.

Brian

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Join us on the Jefferson run, maybe we can get some intel from Tapper about the low down dirty dog who hacked the board and form a posse.
Counting the folks from The No Name Riding Group in Sulphur Springs,another group i'm unfamiliar with ,my CMA brothers and 3 or so VTXOA guys the head count for the ride looks to be around 30 i think.
Should be good riding weather to boot......

·
Registered
300 Posts
Whats gon' on in Jeferson? I heard something was going on in Longview, not sure what though. I might head down. Inquring minds want to know?.?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wcsmike said:
DUST-T-BILL said:
Is there any way to find the "SPECIAL PERSON" that hacked our board. I would like to sue them for mental anquish and loss of attendance for THE BBT RALLY.
Bill, While Tapper tries to restore the Texas X Riders board, I have set up a temporary site with information about the Rally at
http://www.westcherry.com/vtx/2005rally/afc.htm
I know Mike and I have been passing the site on to others. Very cool site too I might add. I just needed to vent a little. :D

Bill

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
DUST-T-BILL said:
wcsmike said:
http://www.westcherry.com/vtx/2005rally/afc.htm[/url]
I know Mike and I have been passing the site on to others. Very cool site too I might add. I just needed to vent a little. :D

Bill[/quote:3jpf1d3a]

you said 'vent'.....................................................................

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A.M.S. Medic said:
http://www.westcherry.com/vtx/2005rally/afc.htm[/url]

Bill[/quote:3v1umsr7]

you said 'vent'.....................................................................[/quote:3v1umsr7]

And just what is that suppose to mean? You nappy headed critter you! :eek: :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A.M.S. Medic said:
I remember all the 'venting' you did at Luckenbach last year. :D :D :D

Or was that the sheep making those noises? Hmmmm? :D :D :D
If the trees were standing when we left Joe, you havn't heard me vent. You may have heard me whine, but I don't remember even doing that.

Don't bring Miss Sheep into this. You're the one not bringing the spouse this year. :wink: On the other hand, I have a date.

Now you tell me.......who sounds like they plan to heard sheep? :D :D

Got cigars?

Which reminds me....I hate cigars, but this guy handed me one the other night that was wonderful. 8) The thing fell apart before I finished it. What's up with that? :roll:

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
DUST-T-BILL said:
[quote="A.M.S. Medic":2vnjdlly]I remember all the 'venting' you did at Luckenbach last year. :D :D :D

If the trees were standing when we left Joe, you havn't heard me vent. You may have heard me whine, but I don't remember even doing that.

Don't bring Miss Sheep into this. You're the one not bringing the spouse this year. :wink: On the other hand, I have a date.

Got cigars?

Which reminds me....I hate cigars, but this guy handed me one the other night that was wonderful. 8) The thing fell apart before I finished it. What's up with that? :roll:[/quote:2vnjdlly]

It may have been a dog turd......................................... LOL!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A.M.S. Medic said:
[quote="DUST-T-BILL":2e8fsqcy][quote="A.M.S. Medic":2e8fsqcy]I remember all the 'venting' you did at Luckenbach last year. :D :D :D

Got cigars?

Which reminds me....I hate cigars, but this guy handed me one the other night that was wonderful. 8) The thing fell apart before I finished it. What's up with that? :roll:[/quote:2e8fsqcy]

It may have been a dog turd......................................... LOL!!!!!![/quote:2e8fsqcy]

NO NO NO!!!! IT UNRAVELED YOU TROUBLE MAKER. IT DIDN'T JUST BREAK AND FALL TO MY FEET. I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE IN SMOKING DOG TURDS AND CIGARS. WHAT? YOU THINK I'M FROM NY OR SOMETHING? oh sh*t I can feel the flames already :D j/k guys

1 - 17 of 17 Posts