Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Texas board is down I just wanted to get a feel for a number tomorrow so I can talk to the manager about how many are coming. Let me know if you're bringing someone as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Brock,

What time do you guys usually get there? Pretty sure Steve B and I would like to attend. Is this on the east or west side of 45?

David G

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's on the Southside this week. It's at Double Dave's at the corner of Fuqua and 45S. We set the time for 7pm, but people pop in up until 8:30.

Double Dave's
11460 Fuqua, Ste. 900
Houston, Tx 77089

·
Registered
191 Posts
It doesn't look like Michelle and I will be able to make this week. We have a thing at the church for the kids to go to.
Then next Wednesday is our anniversary so I am sure we will not make that one either.
Sorry Guys! :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
j1mmyj4m said:
Since the Texas board is down I just wanted to get a feel for a number tomorrow so I can talk to the manager about how many are coming. Let me know if you're bringing someone as well.

Count me in, I'll be there. :D

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hey Brock that was a good idea posting over here. I was just about to call you to get the addy for tonight. See ya there. I would bet there will be around 20-25 tonight. Attendance may be down since the Texas board is down. Although RD is coming in from San Antonio so I'm sure several will try harder to make it. LOL. Just tell the guy between 15-50.

Brian

·
Registered
442 Posts
Oh yeah since your first beer is included with your meal. Those that don't drink, please remember that I do....

Brian

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hey Brock, did you call the manager?

Brian

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
VTeXan 1800 said:
Oh yeah since your first beer is included with your meal. Those that don't drink, please remember that I do....

Brian
That means you need to get there before I have to leave. LOL :beer3:

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VTeXan 1800 said:
Hey Brock, did you call the manager?

Brian
I'm calling him in a few minutes.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
VTeXan 1800 said:
Hey Brock that was a good idea posting over here. I was just about to call you to get the addy for tonight. See ya there. I would bet there will be around 20-25 tonight. Attendance may be down since the Texas board is down. Although RD is coming in from San Antonio so I'm sure several will try harder to make it. LOL. Just tell the guy between 15-50.

Brian
It looks like 15-20 at most unless people just pop in. I'll tell him 20.

·
Registered
442 Posts
j1mmyj4m said:
VTeXan 1800 said:

Brian
It looks like 15-20 at most unless people just pop in. I'll tell him 20.
Sorry not trying to sweat you. I just wanted to keep the post up near the top without posting the lame "bump"

Brian

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh, I know I'm just keepin everyone posted. :wink: I called and told them 20 for 7pm so everyone try and show up as soon as possible so we don't lose the spot.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Davesax36 said:
Brian, You can have my beer and probably Kim's, too. See you there.

Dave
dAve, youw andKin are some fo the dman fisnest foksl I know. Maybe I ashould have started drinkin so early todya. Did I ever tell you hwo mucnh I tink you guys are great.?

Brian

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
VTeXan 1800 said:
Davesax36 said:

Dave
dAve, youw andKin are some fo the dman fisnest foksl I know. Maybe I ashould have started drinkin so early todya. Did I ever tell you hwo mucnh I tink you guys are great.?

Brian
I'm not so sure he needs mine now. LOL

·
Registered
442 Posts
cybrhick said:
VTeXan 1800 said:
Davesax36 said:

Dave

Brian
I'm not so sure he needs mine now. LOL
The sad part about that is that's actually how I type. I just didn't go back and correct it. I usually hit the backspace more frequently than I hit the spacebar

Brian

1 - 20 of 27 Posts