Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
There's a bunch from DFW. The Texas board was hacked a few days ago but will be back up at some point.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You betcha I'm in Bedford, TX. And I have seen at least two other vtx 1300's in my neighborhood. I think one of them has a full front fairing. 8)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Live in Arlington and I havn't seen any VTX's around.
Is anyone going to the Patriots/Hooters poker run on May 1st. It starts in Irving. I'm tied up this weekend or I would join you to Fredricksburg.

G

·
0 Posts
rquick1, there are plenty of x's running around Arlington. Check the GMB when the time gets a little closer for that weekend. Right now i plan on going to it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
There's plenty! Scan the board and you'll see. I live in south Garland and ride mostly to work and back, but do like to tool around Sunnyvale, Mesquite, Rockwall and points east. Head out to Rockwall Honda on Saturday for the open house and I'm sure you'll see a lot more Xers.

·
Registered
86 Posts
There are several DFWers out there. Alot of them meet at Strokers in Dallas on Tuesday nights. I think. I've only had the chance to go out there once last year (work and all). I live in Rowlett. Love to ride on Sundays since I have to work on Saturdays. There's that work thing agian.
If you feel like riding some time drop me a PM.

·
Registered
841 Posts
...and you might get more responses if you asked on the General board.

Unless you're only interested in 1300 riders... :wink:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Missing Texas!!

Yep, 30 years ago (Grand Prairie). Wish I was back in Texas. Love the Austin area. The Hill Country is best ride.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Re: Missing Texas!!

jimbob55 said:
Yep, 30 years ago (Grand Prairie). Wish I was back in Texas. Love the Austin area. The Hill Country is best ride.
:cry: :cry: :cry:
I would have to agree. Moved out of 'sota, (Woodbury), 18 months ago; one of the best things I have ever done.

G

·
0 Posts
Been moving stepmonster stuff all day. Now have the honeydos to get to. What a great day wasted. :cry:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts