Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of ya'll knew of my little predicament of having my wedding anniversary weekend on the same weekend as Bluebonnet Thunder. Well, I successfully sold her on the idea of a romantic weekend to the Hill country aboard the bike. She let me take care of all the details - nice cabin outside of Fredericksburg. Showed her all the wineries we could visit, etc., etc.

This morning, she tells me she was looking up some information on Fredericksburg, and found it very interesting that the TexasXRiders' rally was the same weekend. :shock: Oh, yeah...I left out that tiny detail. "Why didn't you just tell me that was what you wanted to do in the first place?" :roll:

This means I'm gonna have to go and do some "chick" thing to make things right. DAMN YOU, INTERNET!!! I should have married dumb...

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, don't get me wrong, we'll be there! It just means I'm in the "better not bitch about having to do some of my activities" doghouse. ...looks like I someone else is going to have to float the kegs...and you won't have me and Tapper revvin' it up to high holy hell at 3 in the morning :roll:

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
:cry:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BDC said:
HEHEHEHEHE!! You got BUSTED Dano!!!
Happens to the best of us...I'm trying to convince her that wanting her to be a part of my world is one of the greatest demonstrations of affection that a man can show. Or something like that... :roll:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
3D said:
BDC said:
Happens to the best of us...I'm trying to convince her that wanting her to be a part of my world is one of the greatest demonstrations of affection that a man can show. Or something like that... :roll:

Yeah.....let me know if that works :lol:

·
Registered
179 Posts
3D said:
BDC said:
If your really going to try that old line, be sure to practice the sincere look that goes along with it. And WHATEVER you do...don't laugh.

Besides, I think it only works if she uses it. :roll:

·
Registered
430 Posts
At least she still let you go! Don't feel bad, I haven't broken the news to my wife yet that I signed up!

G

·
0 Posts
VTXRAT said:
At least she still let you go! Don't feel bad, I haven't broken the news to my wife yet that I signed up!

Rat, you riding down with us????? we leaving on friday...whole bunch of us....RIGHT BDC!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wcsmike said:
3D said:
BDC said:
If your really going to try that old line, be sure to practice the sincere look that goes along with it. And WHATEVER you do...don't laugh.

Besides, I think it only works if she uses it. :roll:
My poker face sucks when it comes to my wife. She totally blindsided me with her "discovery", and I just had that "kid with his hand stuck in the cookie jar look"...

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BDC said:
Yea yea, SURE!! Assmonkey, your in trouble butthole!!
I'm guessing Rick was responsible for the cyber-identity theft?... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ricstir said:
VTXRAT said:

Rat, you riding down with us????? we leaving on friday...whole bunch of us....RIGHT BDC!!!!!!!!!!!
What's ya'll route down there? We're leaving out of Granbury Friday morning. You never know if we might "accidentally" meetup with some Xers on the way to the rally :roll:

What am I saying?!?!?!? If my wife finds this thread, my
is

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
3D said:
BDC said:
Yea yea, SURE!! Assmonkey, your in trouble butthole!!
I'm guessing Rick was responsible for the cyber-identity theft?... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yea!
I should of known not to leave him UNSUPERVISED in the house with the computer on!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Ricstir: if it works out so I can go I'll definitely want to ride down with the group. Since it's my daughter's 17th birthday and our anniversary weekend, it may be tough to work it all out. My wife probably won't be as "understanding" as 3D's. :roll:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
VTXRAT said:
Since it's my daughter's 17th birthday and our anniversary weekend, it may be tough to work it all out. My wife probably won't be as "understanding" as 3D's. :roll:
If it'll help, I can gin up fliers for a "TexasXRiders Wedding Anniversary Celebration Ride." You can tell her, "c'mon, all the guys are doing it for their wives." I got your back... :wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts