Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Again a HUGE THANK YOU TO KFC & LULU!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Imagine though, electrical work without Herbie...but we got it right.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
You are welcome sir. Just a taste of what can happen in the Valley after T ros gets ghetto-fabulous on us :shock::shock::shock: :tools:. More stuff crossed off the board :thumbup:.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Hey Gentile I busted my a$s as well... Dean almost did something... :popcorn:
Come on man... I moved that whole tray of parts, up and down check of the jack and had a few Goldens and great cookies...
Thanks LuLu... Graet coookies. :thumbup:

I don't even get a mention only from sour a$s kfc... whew man...:cry: Thanks for the ghetto mention though...;)

I will admit that the Red Rocket is really looking sharp... :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
????? WTF !!!!!!!!!! :dontknow: Red Rocket is coming along nicely :doorag::doorag::doorag:.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Was that not you leaving an auspicious stench in the corners of your Garage? :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
It's MY garage after all ;)

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Yes it is yours and it was your sour a$ss that stenched it up... Not a problem just a fact...:D :D :lol:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
You're just jealous you can't do that without leavin' lumps in yer knickers :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Wow! You guys are bad, sure glad i wasn't there. I can't believe you would do those things in public.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Oh sh*t that is funny stuff :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :bowdown: :mrgreen: :rolleyes: :joke:

·
Registered
210 Posts
WOW WEE!

Wait a minute... :confused:

FARTS ARE LUMPY :shock: :dontknow: ?!?!?

Glad I grew up with that Dusty ol COOL ONE!

Now THATS a friendship!!! I think you guys know too much of each other... Or you guys got too much time on your hands :popcorn:!

And is the Red Rocket REALLY a motorcycle too :yikes: ???

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My apologies Trossi!!!! Yes, you moved the tray, and had a couple of goldens. The most important part of course was riding up and back.... Can't forget that....
Yeah, there was a pretty bad stench, but, it wasn't public, and it is his garage. He does have the aor pipes installed so that should help in a pinch....NO????
Dean did a great job sitting in that chair.....:joke::doorag::yikes:

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Thank you Mr. Gentile. I do appreciate the accolades... I was not saying that it was wrong to contaminate the air...:oops:
Just that it was from his sour a$s... :roll: which if I remember now was just 1 of the sour and stenchie smells we were trying to deal with that day... :dontknow:

Kim farts that leave lumps OR wetness is a sure sign of a broken down separator as kfc would put it... :? :dontknow: :yikes:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Yes, that is correct. It is not wise to challenge the seperator after consuming large quantities of alcohol/venison/asian cuisine/etc., as one could end up with a ruined set of drawers and some 'splainin' to do (huh Cool One ;)). MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL !!! :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts