Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can you ever say enough about a man who runs his business like Dawg. Top notch quality and customer service like he is is related to you or something. I sent him an email about a custom decal design on Tuesday morning. He sends me a completed design that was 100 times better than anything I had come up with that afternoon and they are in my mailbox by Friday ... for less than a third (at least) of what his "competition" wanted for cookie cutter graphics. AS always ... doing business with you is a pleasure. Thanks man.

·
Registered
691 Posts
What was the graphic?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A custom design I will post pics of when I can get the decals applied ... need 12 hours to dry properly so I need a gap of 12 hours of not riding and this nice weather is still too new :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Haha I hear ya. Hasnt been a day in a long time I havent gone riding, but the X is also my only transportation..

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Roadblock said:
How can you ever say enough about a man who runs his business like Dawg. Top notch quality and customer service like he is is related to you or something. I sent him an email about a custom decal design on Tuesday morning. He sends me a completed design that was 100 times better than anything I had come up with that afternoon and they are in my mailbox by Friday ... for less than a third (at least) of what his "competition" wanted for cookie cutter graphics. AS always ... doing business with you is a pleasure. Thanks man.
The Pleasure was all mine.

DAWG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts