Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to say THANKS to all on the site...I joined today, but have been using info to get bike running right. I have an 05 1300r with V&H long shots, hard bags,Hoppe fairing Ultimate seats and other crap.
Its been sitting in the garage for a couple years(last trip to Sturgis was rough)!
My brother just bought a Hardley, so thought I'd better dust her off and go kick his Azz.
Its always had a short throttle hesitation.
In the last 2 weeks I have cleaned carb, Scar mod., Pair Mod., Glen Clutch and A/F products and Progressive front springs(have a hoppe fairing) nose dived.
Thanks to Scar, Glens VTX, Bareass, Goheen garage and others for the great videos and write ups.
Was going to take it into the "Steelers" but they were booked out for weeks. With your help I avoided them and the bike has never, in it's 10yrs, run this well!
The simple 10 cent Scar Mod and Progressive Springs made an incredible difference in clean power and handling.
Time to kick some Hardley butt!

Carry On Men!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas. Enjoy the Ride, here on the forums, and on the road.

You said it very well! It's amazing how much helpful information is available on this site, BareassChoppers, and Goheen Garage. We're all very lucky to have experienced guys who will answer our (sometimes) dumb questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts