Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank everyone for the support I got in 2008. It was a challenging year from both a personal standpoint and a business standpoint. I got sick at the end of 2007 and spent a month in the hospital followed by two months in rehab. I continue to go to the hospital 3 days a week to workout and regain my strength. So thanks to everyone at our company who filled the void when I wasn't there.

2008 was a tough business year but we were on track for a good year until the 4th quarter brought a lot of surprises. Its our goal to work hard and do what is in our power to make 2009 a very good year.

So Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks for hanging out here.

Hal Greenlee
Direct Line Parts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Hal, we appreciate all you do. Merry Christmas from Kansas and a Happy New Year

·
Registered
8,223 Posts
thank you ...

Thank you ...

... for ...

Everything :!:

Merry Christmas ...

all blessings ...

crew

:crew:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
..right back at ya my brother..:beer3:..and a big thanks to you and all of your staff for all their hard work..'specially the monster..:mrgreen:..I know the change over caused him a few gray hairs..:lol:..

Happy Holidays to all...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry to hear about all of your health problems. I have not had a banner year health wise and after a 5 day hospital stay, I now understand why patients are so anxious to get home!!

My new 2007 VTX 1300 is now filled with many goodies purchased from DLP, much to the chagrine of my wife. I have had to start having goodies shipped to my work address!!

I have several large purchases to make from you in 2009, including a seat set and windshield. Thanks to you and your staff and have a great 2009:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
.....................and thank you for your support. Have a safe and good one!:D

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Thank you! and may you get stronger so you can weather our economic woe's

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
Just Glad U are back up and feeling better! Happy New Year and Merry Christmas.

Kevin & Darla

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and your family and the next time you are in the neighborhood let me know and we will do lunch.

Thanks and God Bless! :cool:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Thanks Hal and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and family.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts