Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry about the slow return. stupid traffic. And what the hell was so funny in berwick?

·
Registered
162 Posts
sunday ride

Bio you missed the gay memorial sign in berwick. Bobo got laughing so hard i couldn't ride, the tears were running down his cheeks. It was a great ride Bio, thanks for coming up to ride with us, until next time be good

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Ditto Biodude .... great seeing you again... you must realize it doesn't take much to set off the Bobo in a fit of hysteria.... The Bobo does have fun..

Just checked with the boss and I would like to invite you and Mrs. Dude to stay at my house for the Sturgeon weekend if you can. Friday and/or Saturday nights.. whatever fits your schedule. I'm in Dryden which is about 40 miles from the festivities. If you want to stay closer that's cool .... no pressure either way, but my place is open to you if you want to go that route...

Herb.... out

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Herbie, that is most gracious and appreciated. I will talk to her and we'll see what progresses. Things just got a bit complicated, ( A close friend of her's just lost his battle with cancer) so I don't know what her mood will be. Hit her pretty hard. But we shall see. Thanks again.

As far a that Gay Monuments sign. I forgot it was there. i work in that area and laughed my ass off the first time I saw it as well.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Bio,

I repeat ... no pressure ..... hope the wife's spirits are on the mend ....

...out

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Bio I just got to say that if that person believed that Jesus died for his sins then the battle was not lost ....He is the winner because he is in Heaven! 8) 8)

I just had to put that out there, hope not an offense to anyone. :wink:

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tross, i will share your statement with my wife, She's actually doing quite well Im surprised. When the news first came of how bad his situation was, she was a mess for a while. I think that both the family hand her have been preparing for this although hos turn for the worse was sudden, I dont think it was unexpected. We'll see how she fares after today (viewing) and tomorrow (funeral).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts