Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The boy i was raving abou who just got probation on Monday for breaking into my house a year ago just broke into the house right behind me 2 nights ago. He is suppose to go to jail and not sure what is gonna happen. I will be talking to the family he broke into soon and am gonna discuss with them me going to court if they are willing to press charges. He just turned 18 and due to technicalities they could not arrest him and trial him for the burglary on my hosue because the witness was underage and mother would not let her testify.(i belive there was threats made) He has also broken into a friends house but no fingerprints to prove it Maybe someone will listen now that he has done it again. He has no remorse for anything he has done. I believe they should hang his ass in the public square like they use too. I would be first in line. This guy also broke into my pickup 2 years ago. I say hang that little creep

·
Registered
806 Posts
This'll probably get deleted, but, you know, sometimes its better to just bust someone up side the head.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
wren said:
This'll probably get deleted, but, you know, sometimes its better to just bust someone up side the head.
Personally, I agree...take em to the river and use a lead pipe on em. Remove em from the gene pool, save the taxpayers the expense of keeping him, and probably save somebodies life in the future when he escalates.

Jack

·
Registered
276 Posts
I think in some countries in the middle east they would have lopped his hands off by now. (or his freakin head)

Problem solved.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
if it wer in your home ,,,and it were your son/child would you guys be saying the same thing?
not defending him but lop his hand off,,take a pipe to him,,,come on you guys..
is everyones background spotless?
at the least i sure hope some of you guys arent [parents..
geezus

·
Registered
8,223 Posts
Thumpinlarge said:
I think in some countries in the middle east they would have lopped his hands off by now. (or his freakin head)

Problem solved.
There are some people who simply do not feel remorse ... more than I have suspected in the past ...

Unfortunately this boy seems to have gotten stuck on thievery ...

Fortunately, he has not been able to attain high office ... where he might have done some real damage ...

In any case, do not anticipate jail time changing his behavior ...

Remorse and compassion can not be taught or instilled.

More often than not, it results in learning more sophisticated criminal techniques and skills.

but ...

opinions vary ...

all blessings ...

crew

:crew:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Get him some time grabbing his ankles, might change his tune.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
wytnyt said:
if it wer in your home ,,,and it were your son/child would you guys be saying the same thing?
geezus
Had this been the guy's first offense, I would agree.....

But to break into a house in the same 'hood, so soon after being let go from the last time he did it?

"Some men you just cant reach...<snip>.....that's the way he wants it, he gets it!".

·
Banned
13,031 Posts
saluki450 said:
wren said:
Yep... sometimes a good, ole fashion a$$ kicking is all that's required.

Dan
Agreed but, if it ain't handed out by the parents.....then ya maaaay have a few legal issues to deal with yerself.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Bust his azz

wren said:
Thats the problem in this country, we can no longer deal out the proper punishment for the crime. Friken doo-gooders and bleedin hearts.. you will probably hear more about this schmuck as he gets braver due to the fact he knows no one will be able to touch him...

·
Registered
257 Posts
One of the most disturbing things about our society is when someone gets caught and goes before the judge,they are usually very remorseful,not for the wrong they did but for getting caught,BIG!!!!!! difference.The good book says "spare the rod,spoil the child"There is no right and wrong anymore without disapline.CHildren should be spanked when young and corrected on everything with a stern correction,otherwise they turn out like this punk,not knowing or caring right from wrong.At this point its usually too late and if he keeps going down the same path will just be warehoused with other inmates with no chance of rehabilitation.We all have made mistakes,some of us learn from them,some dont,more often the latter.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Send this kid over to my house... I got just what he needs. I'm a fair guy... The first shot will only be birdshot, that will give him a chance to rethink his ways... now the second is gonna be triple-aught buckshot... and if he doesn't go down the last round is a deer slug. If he makes it back out the door, I'll just drag his sorry butt back in and make sure to tell the nice officer plainly and immediately; " I was afraid for my life." If he asks why I shot him three times; " I shoot more when I'm afraid for my life."

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Yikes...linch mob. I agree with Duug...one may find themselves in deep kimshee and doing time because emotion got the better of them.

We really don't know the whole facts...just what we read here. I suspect if he continues to lead this life...he will end up doing hard time...or dead. The easy answer is to kick ass...and/or beyond saving. I hope cooler heads will prevail.

Bull

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
By the time they reach this young mans point, I would say he is on the way to being a career criminal. I was no angel growing up, however I did catch on eventually. For those of you who were perfect, I'll explan how it works:

The first time or two you get caught you are released by the police, the next time or two you are released to your parents, (yes, even breaking and entering) the next time or two you go to juvenile court for a lecture and meaningless punishment of some sort, the next few times you actaully get locked up for a few days,

So, by the time you are getting jail time you have had far more than one chance to mend your ways. I say he's a lost cause by now??

P.S. I never made it to court, I changed my ways after the second time I was released to my parents.

·
Registered
459 Posts
wytnyt said:
geezus
I would venture to say most who have commented on serious punishment do not have felony records. What this congenital idiot did was a felony, a much more serious offence that a traffic violation or underage drinking. What are you going to do if you encounter this public enemy in your home, better yet, what is he going to do. He has proven himself to be an evildoer. You sound like a bleeding heart who cares more about the miscreant than the victim. IMHO maximum punishment allowable with hard labor while wearing pink.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
black hills said:
By the time they reach this young mans point, I would say he is on the way to being a career criminal. I was no angel growing up, however I did catch on eventually. For those of you who were perfect, I'll explan how it works:

The first time or two you get caught you are released by the police, the next time or two you are released to your parents, (yes, even breaking and entering) the next time or two you go to juvenile court for a lecture and meaningless punishment of some sort, the next few times you actaully get locked up for a few days,

So, by the time you are getting jail time you have had far more than one chance to mend your ways. I say he's a lost cause by now??

P.S. I never made it to court, I changed my ways after the second time I was released to my parents.
I agree with this but not fully. I think they should be given a chance to change but not that many. Maybe... first offense, release them... second release to parents... third, go to court to scare them... then that last one is the third strike, if they go for a fourth then hang them (by that I mean put them in jail for however long they need to be there, not actually HANG them). I guess after rereading your post that's pretty much exactly what you said, so...

I AGREE... :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts