Honda VTX Forum banner

The FRESTY BALLS HD run in Las Vegas

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  sicwic 
#1 ·
I had a great time on the 11th Las Vegas HD Frosty Balls Poker run. Its Starts in Las Vegas off Eastern and Sahara.that is were I pulled my first card out of the bag Ace of Spades Jump on the HWY 15S To This market off 161. Were I pulled a K of Clubs! (sorry i just cant remember the name of the store.) I was pumped then it was off to the 15S and nipton road make a Left and 10 miles up is the road is the town of Nipton. Grabbed a Coffee, eggs and a Ace of Clubs. WHAT A RUSH! I could not wait to get my next card. I jumped on my bike and I was off to the Golden Nugget in Searchlight sbout 38 miles up the road. I pulled a 3 of Clubs. It killed me. Craped out! I had a great time a meet a lot of great people. Seen about 10 other VTX's out there. I will be doing it next year. But with some electric gloves! It was about 150 miles to do the loop in the 28 dig. temp! And to answer your question "YES THEY WERE!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.