Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was 10 years old we were driving between Santa Margarita, CA and Atascadero, CA and my dad lost control of our car and it flipped and rolled 4 or 5 times. We were not wearing our seatbelts and my sister was thrown out the back window. When I came to, I was disoriented, blood streaming down my head and I was running hysterically down the street. A motorcycle rider stopped, got off his bike and ran after me. He grabbed me and laid me on the ground gently. Then he took off his gloves put them under my head and took his jacket and laid it over me. He held my hand until the ambulance came. He never took off his full face helmet that I saw so I have no recollection of what he looked like. Some people have a vision of bikers being trouble makers, rioters, criminals or thieves. My vision has always been quite different.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow, is this flashback week or what? Some other dude crashed 28 years ago. I don't remember squat from that long ago. I blame that on all that weed I smoked in high school, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts