Honda VTX Forum banner

321 - 334 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
8,646 Posts
They have stopped responding to a lot of them. I think they are mad at me.
Lately they have the argument that Harris isn’t a ho, but President Trump is because he bought hookers.

I guess he is a ho for that. But I have to admit I am jealous I can’t go drop 350k on one.

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
It's common knowledge Harris slept her way thru her career. Maybe that's a ho. Maybe it's an opportunist.
Maybe it's a contortionist. Or a locomotive.

Reactions: RBS

·
Registered
10,578 Posts
I think Joe made a smart move here. There is still some work to do.
I have no idea if that is sarcasm or not.

The selection of Harris was certainly predictable. And libtarded. For a party that is focused almost exclusively on identity politics, finding a person with ovaries and a certaIn level of melanin in her skin was waaay more important than choosing a person who had ever governed, or who had ever passed or even proposed significant legislation.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I have no idea if that is sarcasm or not.

The selection of Harris was certainly predictable. And libtarded. For a party that is focused almost exclusively on identity politics, finding a person with ovaries and a certaIn level of melanin in her skin was waaay more important than choosing a person who had ever governed, or who had ever passed or even proposed significant legislation.
(y);)

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
With all of the really important events taking place in the country today, this is the best this lame worthless MF can come up with that needs to be done ? Sickening, Unbelievable and completely expected. BERNIE SANDERS would be a step up from this.
Biden calls for mandate requiring all Americans to wear masks

·
Registered
7,265 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm paying attention to what Harris is saying rather than Biden. Biden said he will be a very progressive President. K. Harris steps in....Imo I think Biden will emerge as a prop or front man only. The Dem's want you to think your are voting for him, but in reality it's Harris. At his news conference (rare) ,he would not take questions. Watch Harris as she gets on the campaign trail. The news media is painting her as a moderate. This is one big snow job to confuse the voters....keep a close eye on her !

321 - 334 of 334 Posts