Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Very nice video :firstplace:, thanks for posting. How far is this place from here?

Pretty far- not a day trip by any means. Southeastern Tennessee, bout 14 hours, give or take-

BTW Mike- loved the tune you put it to also-

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
ah yes, the Cherohala. love it along with Blue Ridge, Foothills and several others in and around Maggie Valley.

what are the dates and maybe i can take a day or two and meet ya's

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah yes, the Cherohala. love it along with Blue Ridge, Foothills and several others in and around Maggie Valley.

what are the dates and maybe i can take a day or two and meet ya's
Hi girly, I haven't decided yet when I'm going. I have a lot of Biz trips coming up. I will probably go in Mid June, but Batman and Steve56 are going up on the 11th of April.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Well done big man. if I'd known you were filming I would have slowed down. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wouldn't slowed down,too much fun. 10 days and counting. Come on Mike ya gutta go.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Pretty far- not a day trip by any means. Southeastern Tennessee, bout 14 hours, give or take-

BTW Mike- loved the tune you put it to also-
Whatta ya mean, not a day trip

·
Registered
617 Posts
OK Slick, I'm calling ya. Pack the bike we're leaving next Friday afternoon, pick you up a Shell station around 4pm. Dress warm looks like the possibiliy of snow Monday or Tuesday in Maggie Valley.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
OK Slick, I'm calling ya. Pack the bike we're leaving next Friday afternoon, pick you up a Shell station around 4pm. Dress warm looks like the possibiliy of snow Monday or Tuesday in Maggie Valley.

Ya know I'd love to B-man, works gonna get in the way of this one-

You kids have fun/be safe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts