Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pictures are still murky as they didn't show the complete bike. Just some stuff to whet the appetite.

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
Not bad looking... I suppose there is no info on it.. Like Price, engine size release date, ect..

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Looks pretty flash. So when do they come out with some better pics?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What you see is the photos I was able to take during a 30 second video on the Honda computer. No other info was made available. They said they will be back to us in December for more input from the dealers. That is all there was.

·
Troll Patrol
4,743 Posts
Wonder if this one will need tank trim? ~M :p

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Hmmm, definitely has me interested. I'm looking forward to seeing more of what this thing will look like

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also:

The first Bike to be Made in the new Japanese Factory

Its being touted as a revolutionary concept so there must be something that makes it more than a new "CHOPPER".

So its got a VTX headlight but where is the VTX Motor? The cylinder head just doesn't look like a VTX1800 engine.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Honda loves to make people wait. Always the last dealer to show anything and now another tease until December. It's wearing thin.

However, it looks like they might be stepping out of their safe zone a bit. Whatever that translates into. Can't see the radiator, so maybe they have moved it to the rear like we saw in the spy photos.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
They are playing Tag with Kawasaki. They have not release the price of their new 1700 models so, they are trying to target that in between price range between $14,000 - $18,999

:yikes:

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
So what exactly is it called??

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
I don't like that guy standing in front of the tarp. He has a look that says
nah nah nahn nah nahhhh :dontknow::lol::joke:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I am betting there will be a Shadow Phantom. I don't think this is it. If there is a Phantom it will most likely be a fuel injected 750. Also did anyone notice the Rebel is missing a 2009 model on the Honda site? I hope the Fury is an 1800.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts