Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well lets try this again this year and see if it might work this year. I propose that we try to get a cooridnater for the middle of alabama up to the tenneesse line to get rides together. also it would be nice to try and get together with the riders from the south part at least one a month in the middle of the state or there about.For there to be so many X'S in the north part it just doesnt seem to work out to get them all together. that a shame because all the X'ERS i meet are the nices people and a blast to be with. plus you get to see what others have on there bike and get great ideas from them. so lets try to get something going this year and have a great 2005 riding season with great people and cold beer or cokes or jack daniels or water or what ever strikes you fancy.so if anyone is interested drop me a E-MAIL at [email protected] and lets try and do this as a group thing and not as one because the more we get invovled the better this thing can turn out.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Re: the north will rise

lottinala said:
well lets try this again this year and see if it might work this year. I propose that we try to get a cooridnater for the middle of alabama up to the tenneesse line to get rides together. also it would be nice to try and get together with the riders from the south part at least one a month in the middle of the state or there about.For there to be so many X'S in the north part it just doesnt seem to work out to get them all together. that a shame because all the X'ERS i meet are the nices people and a blast to be with. plus you get to see what others have on there bike and get great ideas from them. so lets try to get something going this year and have a great 2005 riding season with great people and cold beer or cokes or jack daniels or water or what ever strikes you fancy.so if anyone is interested drop me a E-MAIL at [email protected] and lets try and do this as a group thing and not as one because the more we get invovled the better this thing can turn out.
I agree same thing here in the southern part of the state i know theres around 4 of us thats would like to get together also and we would be willing to meet in the Middle of the state get the guys there together and i will keep trying to do the same down here and lets all come together for at least one meeting this year and hopefully more ,if anyone has any ideas or whats to be a part of the Alabama x Riders post and lets make it happen

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
?????????????

is there any riders in north alabama or do they all live in the middle to south part. it a shame that im going to have to ride south to find people to ride on these beautiful weekends LOL.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Re: ?????????????

lottinala said:
is there any riders in north alabama or do they all live in the middle to south part. it a shame that im going to have to ride south to find people to ride on these beautiful weekends LOL.
well i cant remmeber the last time you came and seen me??? or called to ask how I am,,,or my shoulder,,,so go ahead go south,,,lol.... :D
and people talk about being far north,,,hell i'm 3 minutes from the Tn line myself,,,depending how u ride :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
Well i am from the south and we would welcome all of you yankees downhere so come on out and lets ride ,also any of yall going to Thunderbeach?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the north

well crab im in the same boat as you, i live about a mile south of the tenneesse line in hazel green. as for not calling i asked if you wanted to go hunting, my little boy was tired of killing all those deer and needed some help but you let him down :lol: ill call you soon and try to hook up and do some riding, the yard is about done for the year (i about got all the grass dead and the weeds growing :twisted: )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts