Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. JDcook72 is recovering well in the hospital. Without violating any HIPPA laws, I feel safe in telling you he broke his humerus in three places, his lower back, and lost his spleen. He doesn't remember much about the accident after swerving to miss the large hose that flew from the vehicle in front of him. He seems to think he was hit and ran over by two cars. Thank goodness for full face helmets, chaps and joe rocket jacket. I made a copy of the responses you all sent and he was very appreiciative. Twodogs :D

·
Registered
759 Posts
Praise God for the good news and now I'll pray for a speddy recovery.

God Bless,
George

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Twodogs said:
Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. JDcook72 is recovering well in the hospital. Without violating any HIPPA laws, I feel safe in telling you he broke his humerus in three places, his lower back, and lost his spleen. He doesn't remember much about the accident after swerving to miss the large hose that flew from the vehicle in front of him. He seems to think he was hit and ran over by two cars. Thank goodness for full face helmets, chaps and joe rocket jacket. I made a copy of the responses you all sent and he was very appreiciative. Twodogs :D
He's got some help coming too!! We've got the "VTX Riders Fund" rolling and by next Friday I'll have total to send to him. I'll need and address, can you help me out with that Twodogs?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
address

J.D. Cook
Room 655
St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
1055 N. Curtis Rd.
Boise Idaho 83706

·
Registered
718 Posts
He's got some help coming too!! We've got the "VTX Riders Fund" rolling and by next Friday I'll have total to send to him. I'll need and address, can you help me out with that Twodogs?[/quote]

Where do I go to donate?

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
JD's a lucky man... God bless him and his family, and God willing, he'll be back up on 2 wheels soon. 8)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Praise the Lord :D The power of prayer is very real, and this is just a small example of the power He has. Thanks for sharing, and for the reminder that we serve an awesome God!

In His Service,

Bear

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Dang, you guys have me really busy, another thread to watch!! But I don't mind.

Love you guys and gals more every day.

Peace.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thank God

Thats great news... I shall send a special prayer on sunday!
hope my donation helps and wish his family well!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts