Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The return of the Pusher - Official Pre-order - IMPORTANT UPDATE

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY, AS MANY OF THE QUESTIONS WE ARE RECEIVING ARE COVERED IN THIS POST.

OK, I've gotten well over a hundred e-mails since we cancelled production early this year. So, at your request, we have made new molds, and the Possum Pusher chin spoiler is about to go into production again. They will only be available unpainted, so you will need to get someone to paint it to match your bike. The chin is the only model going back into production. Test fits have been done on both C and R model 1300s, and these will fit with the stock radiator cover. Some aftermarket radiator covers may require slight modification for clearance. The design is identical to the previous version, so I will not post a pic. There are plenty of pics on this site of them installed. Most of you know what they look like already anyway.

Construction will continue to be gelcoated hand laid fiberglass of the same layup thickness as the previous version. I had hoped to have these available before Christmas, but it was more important to get you the right part now than the part right now.

I will be posting a link for pre-order purchase here in this thread within the next few days. I will take pre-orders for about 2 weeks, and then I will close that link and we will begin a first run. I do not know when a second run will take place. We will not charge your credit card until production is complete, and we are ready to ship. Depending on volume, our first run could take up to 4 weeks. As soon as production is finished, all parts will be inspected and shipped. First run cost will be 110.00 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Shipping outside the lower 48 will incurr additional shipping cost, and these buyers will need to contact me to arrange for shipped totals. The 110.00 is not a guaranteed cost for this part after first run. The price may or may not increase.

So if you were one of those patiently awaiting the return, subscribing to this thread will guarantee that you are notified when the pre-order link is posted.

Feel free to ask any questions.

EDIT:
Alright ladies and gents....have at it

click here to pre-order your Possum Pusher

Thanks.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am in for one. Send me the info or should I contact you on your site? Thanks for making this available again Garry
Edit;;; Thanks Cybrhick, Guess I should read a bit more carefully in my excitement.... LOL

L

·
0 Posts
Hick count me in. I have wanted one of these for a long time yahooooooo....

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
I am definately down for one!! COOL!! Thanks Hick:thumbup:

·
Registered
885 Posts
pm sent
Make a few "EXTRA" Heavy Duty!
This ain't Texas, but you should see the size of some of the possums around east TN.
Saw 1 just the other day standing flatfooted with his paws on the rim looking down a 55 gallon barrel. NO CHIT:shock:

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Some photo's

The photo is of the 'chin'. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
885 Posts
To save some folks from searching, here's a thread with photo's you can go to, but I put most of the photo's here. My Idol :bowdown: Cybrhick can pipe in and let us know if these photo's still represent the current mold being sold. The last photo is of the 'chin'. Hope this helps.

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145024&highlight=Possum+Pusher

Pardon my intrusion, my fine Sir! But I think the last pic is the 1 Hick is refering to. He said just the "CHIN" and I'm down with that!8)

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up.

I edited my post :oops: . Just a photo of the chin now. Thanks.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yes, Please!

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Hope this helps with some more pictures of the small possum pusher/chin spoiler.

·
Sith Lord
4,919 Posts
Ya'll don't have to worry about them being heavy duty. I've got the proto type mid, as posted above.

I've curbed it and rain over crap that shoulda tore it up. But it's rock solid and a great peace.

Now, Steve, since you're coming back out with the chin how about a new and improved mid and full? 8)

1 - 20 of 124 Posts