Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Even though I have said I would not vote for Mitch again, I feel I must because he is much better than the alternative. :confused:

Reactions: rangers4u

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Even though I have said I would not vote for Mitch again, I feel I must because he is much better than the alternative. :confused:
Good choice. The fact that some fools slam Mitch for the tiny percentage of times that he agrees with Dems would never impact the vote of a thinking person.

With the transmission rates of coronavirus back on the rise, it’s perfectly reasonable to decide that wearing a mask in public is a prudent choice. You have to be particularly stuck on stupid to say everyone who agrees with wearing a mask is just another Pelosi puppet.

Right wing morons are every bit as stupid as left wing morons.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
And yes the virus is back but where too put the blame? Oh yes the people on the beach,bullshit. It should be on the protesters and rioters. I just knew this would happen and it pisses me off. Those idiots don't give a damn.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
And yes the virus is back but where too put the blame? Oh yes the people on the beach,bullshit. It should be on the protesters and rioters. I just knew this would happen and it pisses me off. Those idiots don't give a damn.
Several good points are included in your post. The list of idiots who don’t give a damn is a long one. It included the fools who ignore basic precautions to minimize infectious spread (this category includes both protesters and beach/club goers that frivolously pretend the health threat has ended). Other idiots are the deniers and pouters who want to distort the rising case counts like pretzels and claim it isn’t happening. The idiots are truly out in full force, and they come from all sides of the political spectrum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts