1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
28,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
If hillary (lower case h for effect) has ANYTHING to do with anything it is corrupt!

·
Registered
28,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
“Sick Puppy” Nancy Pelosi Pushes Vote-By-Mail in Creepy Video…Trump Answers Back in a Big Way
Apr 3, 2020

"...This
👇
is how the Democrats intend to steal the election.

Mail-in voting is being pushed every chance they get. ...''

''...Why are Democrats fighting so hard for Mail-In voting in November? Because there’s no way to verify someone’s identity.

Our very honest president gave the best and most truthful answer today to a reporter asking:
“Do you think every state in this country should be prepared for mail-in voting?”

President Trump:
“No, because I think a lot of people cheat… I think people should vote with voter ID… The reason they don’t want voter ID is because they intend to cheat!”

·
Registered
7,649 Posts
Vote by mail? Hell the Postal Service can't even deliver everyday. Delivery is sporadic at best, and I have never had so many missing items in the last two years as I have ever had total.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Vote by mail? Hell the Postal Service can't even deliver everyday. Delivery is sporadic at best, and I have never had so many missing items in the last two years as I have ever had total.
You may not receive your ballot, but somewhere there will be a friendly volunteer to fill it out and return it for you.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Would like to see that broken down to party affiliation.

Reactions: Capt. Rory

·
Registered
28,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would like to see that broken down to party affiliation.
I know the point you're trying to make, and I'm sure the preponderance of fraud can
be laid at the feet of the dems. Be that as it may, fraud is fraud, no matter who commits it.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I know the point you're trying to make, and I'm sure the preponderance of fraud can
be laid at the feet of the dems. Be that as it may, fraud is fraud, no matter who commits it.
I agree completely, no matter which side of the fence they come down on they should get the MAX penalty!

Reactions: Capt. Rory

·
Registered
17,146 Posts
Has anyone else noticed the resident liberals are always conspicuously absent in these types of threads? Could it be they have no way of defending this garbage?

·
Premium Member
6,558 Posts
Good God! Why can't the Clintons and their ontourage just enjoy their damned retirement and leave well enough alone?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts