Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
baggerbags.com....has a nice lookin stretched look for 1300 and 1800...thinking of goin radicalize..lol..anyone ever done a VTX this extreme..>:)>:)>:)>:)

·
Registered
827 Posts
This old member (Mr VTX) has made a few minor changes to his bike over the years! He just needs a re-paint...........:roll::rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,018 Posts
Daytona bags. Daytona makes them for C models now too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics,info

baggerbags ... Sure. Really any place that sells a kit you like will be good. A little grinding and fitting will be needed, is normal.
.that is a coool,looking ride....details.please,,lol

·
Super Moderator
63,577 Posts
You're asking if anyone has done something to a 17 year old bike??!! Yeah, it's been done ;) Extreme??, Just go look through the Chromeless Cruiser thread below, his bike is pretty extreme. Guys have made custom frames for the bike, stretched front ends, custom built engines with big bore pistons, turbochargers even a supercharger. Anything you can think of, probably has been done. One thing you might try, adding a water cracker to make it run on hydrogen ;)

The biggest problem you're going to run into is finding parts to do anything radical now. The aftermarket parts arena is drying up fast. You're going to have to fabricate a lot of your needed parts now where you could buy them ready to go 10 years ago

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi..i checked it out....AWESOME...my kit didnt include brackets (booo)..anyway...were did ya mount the comp for the air ride?..also..what kind of shocks?.....thanks for the pre info,

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sweet....im kinda"bitting off more than"..bla bla..im got "C",exhaust which i made fit du to mine had 2 mufflers...anyway...and help is appreciated...bigtime..i got my BAGS without brackets,(figures) from BAGGERBAGS.COM..cost $780..but im in the dark on mounting etc..im good with GLASS ,and they said it was an OVERLAY so,,im keeping my existing fender,which im sure ill be modifing..shoot me a message..or text?..716.866.7672..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts