Honda VTX Forum banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
7,702 Posts
Seriously, who's Budley? Or is it an inside joke?
An idiot troll that was banned a few years ago. Oldtimers here know who he is. He recently resurfaced here when he was trying to sell this bike. I believe he traded it in on a Can-Am Spider.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #122 (Edited)
So i called this morning to see if it was avail... Sold just hours earlier...

2014 CTX1300 7k miles, $8995 one owner, looks so mint.... Has tunes already... Red... Shouldnt have sat a week thinking about it. Talked to the Owner of the shop, he said it's a wierd market right now, people are asking and getting a premium for their bikes right now. Nada just raised the bike values by 7% across the board recently. Strange market.

One thing hasn't changed... you snooze you loose ...:sneaky::D

·
Registered
621 Posts
So i called this morning to see if it was avail... Sold just hours earlier...
Talked to the Owner of the shop, he said it's a wierd market right now, people are asking and getting a premium for their bikes right now. Nada just raised the bike values by 7% across the board recently. Strange market.

One thing hasn't changed... you snooze you loose ...:sneaky::D
View attachment 176303

View attachment 176304 View attachment 176306 View attachment 176308 View attachment 176309 View attachment 176310 View attachment 176311
View attachment 176314
I noticed a reduction of used bikes for sale, mainly metric bikes on craigslist, cycletrader and others. The search for good condition, low mileage metric bikes is getting harder to come by.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
I noticed a reduction of used bikes for sale, mainly metric bikes on craigslist, cycletrader and others. The search for good condition, low mileage metric bikes is getting harder to come by.
Yup... VTX's that are there are going for more than they were 3.5 years ago and not as good of bikes either.

Too bad the CTX1300 was dropped by Honda, they kept the CTX700.

That's my hesitation with the CTX, getting an out of production (6 years) right off the bat.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I was at my local dealer last week for an oil change. I was surprised to see that they had maybe 10 used bikes for sale versus the usual 30+. I was told they just finished their best quarter in their 18 year existence, but that they now had nothing left to sell. Not even ONE offroad bike.
This removed a little of my 'will they survive Wuhan' worries. I depend on those guys.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts