Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
That's just funny. That's why some folks just are too dumb to be in the gene pool.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I still laugh at that one, but I am not sure that it was his and not the guy's who as he was heading for the tree say, "Oh, @$#%%".
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can hear the guy really eXcelerate right before hitting the tree

·
Registered
1,165 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
GA Rainman said:
That's just funny. That's why some folks just are too dumb to be in the gene pool.
And there's no lifequard on duty to keep out the ....well....shall we say mentally challenged?...or people like that guy on that brand new bike! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Good lord, even then I would have dumped it before hitting a tree. I think he was really hurt!

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Yeah, it almost seems as though that young boy had a bee-line for that tree, and, by God, nothing was going to deter him from his course...hell, he even accelerated before impact! :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
100 Posts
Maybe he did it to save his new bike owning friend from a guardrail at 70...

Or upon further review, maybe he's just a fool...

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Rubicon said:

Something similar to the first scenario happened to me. I was in 5th grade, my friend let me ride his brand new mini-bike. Right after I saddled up and starting to twist the throttle, the next thing I know that sucker TOOK OFF :shock:, leaving my feet dragging behind. Stomach on seat!

Of course in that position I'm in being dragged by the bike, hands holding on grips for dear life, stomach on seat...which is the perfect position to hold the throttle wide open, with no leverage to let off of it!

I went about 20 feet and slammed into a hurricane fence, which bounced me backwards, but I still had the throttle wide open, so I slammed into the fence again, and was thrown backward AGAIN!

cycled through that about 4 times and finally tilted over and flopped.

You would think he'd never drive/ride/fly in anything of his again...

but my buddy was a cool dude though!!!...later on in 12th grade, he let me ride his vfr700.

:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts