Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
IT WAS JUST A SIMPLE QUESTION. YOU SEE IT ON HDL AND WONDER WHAT THE HELL IT COULD BE.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
:lol:

Thanks - I really needed a good huge belly laugh. I read that 5 mins ago and I'm still laughing out loud. I think you're right...that IS the funniest thread on this board in a VERY long time.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
You guys have no idea just how much fun we have on the 1300 board. You're welcome to come over once in awhile but you best behave yourselves.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I have even heard that if you wrap a bad neighbor in it, they will disappear as well,
other uses
Ex Wives
Ex Mothers in Law
Mob bosses
Labor bosses that cross the mob bosses
the locke ness monster
bigfoot
Sasquatch
Leprechans
and Fire breathing dragons.

G

·
0 Posts
Yes, it is a joke, and TYPING IN ALL CAPS MEANS YOUR YELLING WHICH IS CONSIDERED RUDE ON THE INTERNET!!!!!

H

·
0 Posts
It might be funny except we can't keep the stuff in stock and I would appreciate it if you would stop making jokes about a very serious product.

Tell the guys on the 1300 board the same thing. If the jokes don't stop I will discontinue the product and then see where you are!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
It might be funny except we can't keep the stuff in stock and I would appreciate it if you would stop making jokes about a very serious product.

Tell the guys on the 1300 board the same thing. If the jokes don't stop I will discontinue the product and then see where you are!!!!!!
\\

Hal:

By the way, I've had mine installed for about 8 months, and it hasn't disappeared yet.

How long does it take to go away?

Eddie

H

·
0 Posts
You may have gotten a set that was beyond the must drink by date. Put what you can see into a box and return it to us. We will ship you a free replacement based on how much is still visible.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Preacher said:
I have even heard that if you wrap a bad neighbor in it, they will disappear as well,
other uses
Ex Wives
Ex Mothers in Law
Mob bosses
Labor bosses that cross the mob bosses
the locke ness monster
bigfoot
Sasquatch
Leprechauns
and Fire breathing dragons.
Hey Now! So thats what happend to Jimmy Hoffa? Be nice to all Leprechauns, we's small but ornery. Ride well, Lep

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got an email which said if I buy tank trim, my %#$$ will grow 4 inches, my hair will come back, and I can pull the door dings out of my car myself.

Then I have a guy in Africa who is telling me if I send him $5,000 he can make me a "Special Distributor" of tank trim.

I gotta buy a lotto ticket!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Does tank trim work on women's thighs and men's guts?

Awww shucks, we're already the best lookin' group o' riders.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts