Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2006 VTX1800N3 Stock except for Barnette Clutch Springs
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the clutch and the front left brake share the same fluid Reservoir?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the Reservoir on the right is for the right side, the one on the left is for the left brake, where is the Reservoir for the clutch?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So the Reservoir on the right is for the right side, the one on the left is for the left brake, where is the Reservoir for the clutch?
NM Video I watched make it look like it was shared

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
nevermind

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Reactions: Maechyll

·
Registered
2,212 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Also this information is in the owners manual. Amazing people don't take the time to read and learn.
well to be fair, a lot of people that buy used bikes don't get the owner's manuals. and yes, a little searching online can get you a PDF one, but it's easier to get on a forum and ask than search for a manual.

·
Registered
03 VTX 1300s
10 Posts

·
Registered
03 VTX 1300s
10 Posts
well to be fair, a lot of people that buy used bikes don't get the owner's manuals. and yes, a little searching online can get you a PDF one, but it's easier to get on a forum and ask then search for a manual.
Thank you, I was just mentioning that this forum is not here to tell ppl that they are dumb, it's to help each other out

·
Registered
2008 1300T
1,313 Posts
One concern I see in the question is we are talking about the VTX 1800, which is not a toy or a beginners bike, its a big bike that was designed for advanced riders.
I know lots of experienced riders that have no technical knowledge and pay shops to do work.

Sitting on my VTX making vroom vroom noises.

·
Registered
11,739 Posts
Yes.
It was a dumb question.

:D But that doesn’t mean there was anything wrong with it. You might have gained some insight into mechanical things. And maybe you helped someone else (who was overly concerned about looking uninformed) learn something too.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.