Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
released today in the press.

looks to me like a mix of parts that they had left over and couldn't decide which way to go
back end like 1800c front has a neo type mudguard.
peanut tank looks small, vtx hasn't the best mileage as it stands now, would like to now how far this will go.

gotta say i ain't that keen on it

Attachments

·
Registered
4,780 Posts

looks to me like a mix of parts that they had left over and couldn#t decide which way to go
back end like 1800c front has a nea type mudguard.
peanut tank looks small, vtx hasn'tthe best mileage as it stands now, would like to now how far this will go.

hmmm.. it may be

·
Registered
5,899 Posts

looks to me like a mix of parts that they had left over and couldn't decide which way to go
back end like 1800c front has a neo type mudguard.
peanut tank looks small, vtx hasn't the best mileage as it stands now, would like to now how far this will go.

maybe in a red metalflake...

·
Registered
125 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Actually it looks alot better than that picture. That's probably the worst angle to make a judgement of whether you like it or hate it. Wait till the official pics come out...trust me.:cool:

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
Looks like someone worked a picture up off the patent drawings.
I'll wait for the actual photo. :thumbup:

G

·
Looks like someone worked a picture up off the patent drawings.
I'll wait for the actual photo. :thumbup:
It looks like a photo to me. A really crappy photo. Not a drawing. I say that becuase you can see a reflection of the front foot peg in the engine cover. You can also see the shadow of the rear cylinder exahaust pipe reflected in the side cover. It's not a drawing.

Wow! So far, I am not impressed. It may look better in another color. People will tear off those stock pipes. They look really ugly..

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They can keep it if that's it.
:agree:
i'm with you,
it just doesn't look finished
and the bits that are finished just look like it were parts they had left over...

was hoping for something a bit special

·
Registered
996 Posts
An astounding disappointment! What part of that is supposed to be a chopper? Just because it has a slight rake, doesn't make it a chopper. They can keep it. Yammie's are starting to look better. Of course, I'm nowhere near done with my VTX...she will always live in the stable.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yea, even HD's come with that size now, if they really wanted to "break new grounds" maybe going with a 240 like m109 would be a better starting point :dontknow:
The problem with a 240 or 250 tire is the handling goes down the tubes, especially with the raked front end.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts