Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Constant riot and urban warfare. It's time the police are allowed to take lethal action. It will only get worse the longer it goes on. Far too long already to avoid spilling blood, it's just a matter of how long you wait because that will increase the amount of blood it takes to correct this bullshit coast-to-coast.
"Peaceful Protestors".

·
Registered
29,403 Posts
I read an article recently that stated the (Actual) peaceful protesters left at 11PM,
then, the rioters showed up and started their crap yet again.

·
Super Moderator
6,479 Posts
This too shall pass, just as it did in the 60's and 80's. But if before the election then only after the Left has milked it for all that they can. At this point they're all in, if Trump sends the Feds or troops in one place they'll incite it somewhere else. I believe they're entirely willing to resort to whack a mole if they think the chaos will help them on Nov. 3rd.
I think that come Nov. 4th if it hasn't stopped already it will stop regardless of who wins. If the Left wins it won't be needed any longer, and they'll start talking out the other side of their mouths. If Trump wins, (and I'm holding you to your prediction on that), if he hasn't already he'll clamp down hard on the remaining hotspots, because at that time he'll likely feel free to exercise the powers invested in him by the People without having to consider the election.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
This too shall pass, just as it did in the 60's and 80's. But if before the election then only after the Left has milked it for all that they can. At this point they're all in, if Trump sends the Feds or troops in one place they'll incite it somewhere else. I believe they're entirely willing to resort to whack a mole if they think the chaos will help them on Nov. 3rd.
I think that come Nov. 4th if it hasn't stopped already it will stop regardless of who wins. If the Left wins it won't be needed any longer, and they'll start talking out the other side of their mouths. If Trump wins, (and I'm holding you to your prediction on that), if he hasn't already he'll clamp down hard on the remaining hotspots, because at that time he'll likely feel free to exercise the powers invested in him by the People without having to consider the election.
If the left wins, do you really think they can put their own genie back in the bottle again?
Or would want to? Remember, the left only wants to whine and instigate trouble and create victims, they don't really know HOW TO DO ANYTHING. Continued riots, of course blaming their arch enemy the deplorables, will keep CNN and sheeple busy 7*24 hiding the fact that the democrats don't really know HOW TO DO ANYTHING constructive.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I predict if Trump wins, not only will this continue but those who can't stand him will join in and if biden wins they will celebrate which will look just like it does now. Either way, I think this isn't going anywhere soon. Our only saving grace will be if those on the left who are tired of this shit will vote republican in hopes to stop this shit.

·
Registered
130 Posts
If POTUS is Biden....he owes favors to the left. The big fight will be the far left Dem's getting Joe to what they want and he will bow to their demands. BLM and Antifa are already turning on the Dem's, they have no reason to stop. Their big cry is get rid of LEO's.

·
Super Moderator
6,479 Posts
The Left will deploy armed forces to stop this once it is not longer in their best interests not to. And of course they do and will blame Trump for it. I think some are forgetting just how mindless the majority of these "protesters" are, and how easily controlled. By the people they serve.

I read this morning that the anarchists in Portland used leaf blowers last night to blow tear gas back at the Feds. These blowers aren't free, and dozens of them together would come to quite a bill. Follow the money Bill. Do it now!

·
Registered
29,403 Posts
And all this to get the black vote. I hope the blacks are smart enough to understand that.
I see very few Blacks in the vids of rioting.
What I see are Celler-Dwellers looking for free stuff.
Free college, free healthcare, etc.

I see kids and adults with no upbringing.
You know damn well they don't work, & if you don't work you don't pay taxes.

I've seen videos of them being interviewed, they can't answer basic questions about what they're doing & why, outside the talkingpoints they're fed.

Next time I come across one, I'll post it.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts

I've seen videos of them being interviewed, they can't answer basic questions about what they're doing & why, outside the talkingpoints they're fed.

All this is under the label of MLB, an attempt by the left to get the black vote. I agree, it is mostly white thugs and I therefore hope that the black community is smart enough to realize that they are being manipulated. Again.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Constant riot and urban warfare. It's time the police are allowed to take lethal action. It will only get worse the longer it goes on. Far too long already to avoid spilling blood, it's just a matter of how long you wait because that will increase the amount of blood it takes to correct this bullshit coast-to-coast.
"Peaceful Protestors".
This is the BULLSHIT the useless teachers are preaching to your kids in this country. My son was brainwashed in college thought BERNIE SANDERS was the answer to all the problems, worked 1 year as a fireman/paramedic he's done a total flipflop has no use for Bernie! that's what real life will do for you. Government education will never work in this country lazy teachers with an agenda, spent 25 years with these useless assholes!

·
Registered
54 Posts

If there mostly white kid why don't the police bust their heads with riot sticks we all know WHITE people are allowed to be BEAT. I just wish one of the hate groups would come in and do what the POLICE are not allowed to do since almost ELECTION TIME this stuff makes me sick.

·
Registered
130 Posts
As the election gets closer and Trumps advisers tell him he will not win the election, the antifa,BLM asses will be off

the streets. He can declare martial law imo. The Dem's cant do a damn thing to stop him, hell he just might win with that order. Americans are fed up of this crap. Michael Flynn will get a full pardon and his conviction exsponged from the record.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
If there mostly white kid why don't the police bust their heads with riot sticks we all know WHITE people are allowed to be BEAT. I just wish one of the hate groups would come in and do what the POLICE are not allowed to do since almost ELECTION TIME this stuff makes me sick.
No, can't do. With the left pretending it is mostly blacks that do the rioting, taking whites away ends the riot.
And by the way, the HATE groups also are mostly white.
Ending riots is a big NONO! The left needs the riots to last till at least November 3. After that, win or lose, it is back to normal business, as in ignore the blacks and pander to illegals, as in the same as the eight years of Obama.

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
We are victims of what we tolerate. For those if us who have raised kids, this isn't much different. Boundaries are tested, and lines crossed. Don't do anything about it, and the line moves, and the process starts over again. It's like that with most employees, most kids, most people. It's the primary reason anarchy can't succeed. AND, it can only leave a bigger mess than it started with. IF this bullshit isn't tolerated, the line gets pushed back a little at a time. It's like most things in life, it's easy to lose ground, ever difficult to gain it back.

The problem ... well this has gone entirely too far, for too long. Getting it back to "normal" isn't going to happen over night. I hope you are all right that this all ends in November, but like some here, I tend to think, regardless of who wins, this will not stop by itself. Not over night anyway. This never should have been tolerated, now we get to suffer it.

·
Registered
17,367 Posts
I wore my MAGA ballcap and mask to Lowes tonight. After checking out my garb, our cashier proceeded to tell us he's been a Republican for 31 years but is voting for Biden because Trump is destroying the country. I asked him about a senile old man who's had 8 years of practice destroying the country. I told him if Biden is elected, he will not be President for long. It didn't matter what I said because his mind was made up. I just said, "Welp! Good luck with Biden", and walked away. It was obvious the guy was spoonfed by the MSM.

·
Registered
54 Posts
"Peaceful Protestors".
I can rest assured my children would never do this, they believe in peoples rights but they also know you don't break the LAW! to make a point CHAOS will always follow.

·
Registered
130 Posts
One way to get the rioters off the streets, make a public announcement. At 11:00 pm turn on very powerful lights in their eyes. You can bet they will leave that area.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts