Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
29,292 Posts
Seattle police chief to residents and business owners: You’re on your own against violent protesters

Seattle’s Chief of Police Carmen Best has penned a letter to the city’s residents and business owners, informing them that they’re on their own against this Sunday’s anticipate violent protests because her hands are tied by the City Council.

Dated yesterday, July 24, 2020, the letter reads as follows (source: The Magazine):

·
Registered
29,292 Posts

·
Registered
29,292 Posts
Seattle police chief to residents and business owners: You’re on your own against violent protesters

Seattle’s Chief of Police Carmen Best has penned a letter to the city’s residents and business owners, informing them that they’re on their own against this Sunday’s anticipate violent protests because her hands are tied by the City Council.

Dated yesterday, July 24, 2020, the letter reads as follows (source: The Magazine):

Great News!

Breaking: Fed Judge Stops Ban of Seattle Police “Tools,” After Exasperated Chief Tells Citizens Her Officers Can’t Protect Them

·
Registered
29,292 Posts
NYPD buries shrieking woman after she refuses to back up, screams ‘Or f–king what?’

"She came and she tried, but man did she fail spectacularly. ..."

There Will Be More Of This, I Have No Doubt
BLM Member Shot to Death, Apparently When ‘Protesters’ Surround Car

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Aurora, suburb of Denver.
Denver, Colorado's capitol city, a city so messed up that even Colorado's own governor refuses to live there and instead chooses to hide in the People's Republic of Boulder.

·
Registered
29,292 Posts
NYPD buries shrieking woman after she refuses to back up, screams ‘Or f–king what?’

"She came and she tried, but man did she fail spectacularly. ..."

There Will Be More Of This, I Have No Doubt
BLM Member Shot to Death, Apparently When ‘Protesters’ Surround Car

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/27/cops-confirm-shots-were-fired-at-austin-motorist-who-killed-blm-protester-armed-with-ak-47-952089

·
Registered
8,622 Posts
Please. These pussies won't come near an area where people are fed up. They will stay in places that tolerate their BS and make noise, but actually going to an area where they are not tolerated would mean they have to face something they never have - a force that fights back. I can't imagine these fascist vaginas would last very long against a determined foe with proper training and discipline of rank. Particularly if the foe was well armed and ready for their antics.

I would like to watch though - what a sight! these antifa fascists getting their asses kicked by people who are not constrained by government restrictions imposed by the constitution would be a sight to behold.

Reactions: rangers4u and RBS
21 - 40 of 77 Posts