Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Please. These pussies won't come near an area where people are fed up. They will stay in places that tolerate their BS and make noise, but actually going to an area where they are not tolerated would mean they have to face something they never have - a force that fights back. I can't imagine these fascist vaginas would last very long against a determined foe with proper training and discipline of rank. Particularly if the foe was well armed and ready for their antics.

I would like to watch though - what a sight! these antifa fascists getting their asses kicked by people who are not constrained by government restrictions imposed by the constitution would be a sight to behold.
I know you will understand as you lived here at one time. There was a You Tube video of a typical New Orelans thug telling other protester/thugs to not try that shit in Jefferson Parish, because those people do not play. They might get away with some crap in New Orleans, but cross that parish line and we don't play that sheet. Remember Harry lee?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Please. These pussies won't come near an area where people are fed up. They will stay in places that tolerate their BS and make noise, but actually going to an area where they are not tolerated would mean they have to face something they never have - a force that fights back. I can't imagine these fascist vaginas would last very long against a determined foe with proper training and discipline of rank. Particularly if the foe was well armed and ready for their antics.

I would like to watch though - what a sight! these antifa fascists getting their asses kicked by people who are not constrained by government restrictions imposed by the constitution would be a sight to behold.
It is already happening. Here in TX, lawfully armed citizen do not take kindly to terrorists threatening them harm.
As one of the Antifa kids found out the hard way. Should have stayed in mommy's basement playing video games and snorting condoms.
See RBS' quote below:

·
Registered
29,291 Posts
Agent Describes Nightmare

Hatred Is “Surreal,” African Americans Being Called “N-Word” To Their Face "...The agent added, “I’m seeing African American Federal Protective Service inspectors, 20 year’s [a] law enforcement officer, being called the N-word to their face for the first time in their careers, by a scrawny, pasty white, booger-eating communist shithead.” ..."

·
Registered
811 Posts
Two sides of a coin in this world. People in America protesting against an open freedom encouraging government and people in Hong Kong protesting against the communists creeping of their freedoms being taken away. Depending where your own moral compass stands, who is right to protest and who is wrong. I live in neither country so therefore make no judgement. Maybe both groups are protesting for/against change.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts

Hatred Is “Surreal,” African Americans Being Called “N-Word” To Their Face "...The agent added, “I’m seeing African American Federal Protective Service inspectors, 20 year’s [a] law enforcement officer, being called the N-word to their face for the first time in their careers, by a scrawny, pasty white, booger-eating communist shithead.” ..."
Bastard punk needs a good bat down by the black cop.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts

Not surreal but today's America.
You can't use the N-word. It's illegal. Well, not if you're black. Then it's perfectly fine.
But if you're white, you can still use it if you're a hateful intolerant dumb-ocrat.
Only peaceful tolerant conservatives are prevented form using the word.
How did we get tot his state?

·
Registered
8,622 Posts
I know you will understand as you lived here at one time. There was a You Tube video of a typical New Orelans thug telling other protester/thugs to not try that shit in Jefferson Parish, because those people do not play. They might get away with some crap in New Orleans, but cross that parish line and we don't play that sheet. Remember Harry lee?

Do I remember Harry Lee?!!!! The asian cajun cowboy?!!! LOVED THAT GUY.

We lived about 2 miles from each other at one point - I lived on edenborn in chateau Napoleon apartments. When I was there Paul Connick was the DA (I worked his campaign) and we had a highly violent local population that would kill you unless you had $20. I was robbed there, had friends murdered and survived a car jacking (because I had a weapon in the car).

I take everything you say about that place with a grain of salt - I was there and you have some unique circumstances I only saw in Detroit and maybe cleveland. The impact of being poor, uneducated and unmotivated is on prominent display in the city of New Orleans. Fixing it would be difficult at best perhaps impossible at worst. When people value human life at less than $20 a pop you have your hands full for sure.

I would suggest antifa take a walk down there and find out what happens when the cops cannot respond to a situation. Your native population will eviscerate those clowns and take what ever little money they actually have. :D

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Reactions: Harkon

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
The left, encouraging the rioting looting burning and killing thought that after a few days those rioters looters burners and killers would listen to the Nazi leaders and leave. Wrong. Pandora's box was opened.
With the threat of Trump they now had to tie on some strap-ons and chase these thugs away.
They can now pat themselves on the back for 24 hours and tell CNN that they were able to get rid of these bastards while Trump could not.
They are now in the process of removing their strap-ons.
24 hours from now though .......

41 - 60 of 77 Posts