Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
64,210 Posts
The bar above the thread that has "Thread Tools" and other menus. Click the "Thread Tools" menu and you should see the option for you to delete your own thread 8)

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spike .... I tried that. I can and have deleted a post before, but can't delete a thread. I noticed Lamont mentioned where we could (possibly) delete an entire thread that we created...... however I am unable to do so, I can't even delete the initial post above... but have deleted subsequent posts under it.

I don't see the option to delete thread under Thread Options..... and I believe Lamont said that some can't do it, but he didn't know why. I was check to see if I could...

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea it is weird.....

What options pop up under your Thread Tools menu???

I only get....

Show Printable Version
Email This Page
Subscribe To This Thread
Add a Poll to This Thread

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I tried it here and on the PA Board.... but don't see that option on either board... just the ones I mentioned above. I don't want to test it on the General Board and leave a useless Thread/Post hanging that I can't delete.... so I guess I just don't have the special clearance or authorization to do so.

Ahhhhh.... could it be because you are a Moderator??? That is under Moderation Tools...

Moderation ToolsClose Thread
Copy Thread
Edit Thread
Delete Thread

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I must not be authorized or have something preventing me from seeing or using that menu. I posted the Merry Christmas thread on the General Board ... and tried to delete it, but if I couldn't at least it is a good seasonal wish for all.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts