Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I said in my "hello" post that I had added a Three Mutts Customs Tank Bib and had a request for pics. So here ya go.... Its an alligator overlay (I think thats what he called it) and Chris added blue stitching to match the color of the bike. I couldn't be happier. I also can't say enough about Chris' talents - Wow!..... Let me know what ya think.....

·
Registered
113 Posts
I said in my "hello" post that I had added a Three Mutts Customs Tank Bib and had a request for pics. So here ya go.... Its an alligator overlay (I think thats what he called it) and Chris added blue stitching to match the color of the bike. I couldn't be happier. I also can't say enough about Chris' talents - Wow!..... Let me know what ya think.....

Looks like your pics didn't attach for some reason, so here are some of the ones you sent me, thanks for sharing!

~Chris

cowgator_applique_vtx1800_whaletail_bib_top.jpg cowgator_applique_vtx1800_whaletail_bib.jpg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
confused...

Looks like your pics didn't attach for some reason, so here are some of the ones you sent me, thanks for sharing!

~Chris

View attachment 32477 View attachment 32478

I'm confused..... I attached the pics and they show up perfectly in my post. They even showed up in your copy of my post....

Bet I know what happened. I'm new to the forum. So I created a private gallery and referenced them from there. Probably since its private, nobody else can see them. I'll make them public and see if that makes it better. BTW, Chris, it looks like you chose the same pics that I posted..... :grin:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now try this.

Made my gallery public. See if they show up now.... I assure you that I attached them.....

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
That looks really great!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm not usually a fan of tank bibs, but that looks really good! You can tell that he takes pride in his craftmanship. :thumbup:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks like you have it all sorted out now...went from no pictures to 3 sets! LOL. Looks great though. Those two pics were the best of the set, the light and angles were just about perfect!

PS - in case those in waiting are wondering how he got this bib so fast, this was an order that was cancelled back in early May and didn't fit any future requests so i proceeded to add to it with my own custom design. Scott just happened to call when I was a week or so out from being done with it and liked the design. Funny thing, had he been a week later it would have had all black lacing. ;)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Really really nice. Didn't know a bib could look that good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts