Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Alabama heading to thunderbeach if so what days are you planning on going Theres two of us leaving to go down friday from enterpise if any others want to ride with us .

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ratsnake, there will be a group heading down Thrusday the 28th form north Bama and will be returning sunday. The majority of us are staying at the Boardwalk Beach Resort. Let us know when and where you are going to be there and we will all get together. Take Care.

Keith

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will be heading down on Friday afternoon there two of us from enterprise if you want to we can meet up saturday at the pier in front of mircal strip and Alvin island store say around 12

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'll be there Weds-Sun. Staying at the Boardwalk Beach Resort, !st Floor, Ocean Front. My girlfriend and I will be hanging out at the TIKI Bar most nights wearing our VTX V-Twin Extreme shirts. If you see us, give us a holler.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Wayne, The group I am riding with is also staying at the Board walk resort. I am sure we will run into each other. Take care.

Keith

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dont forget we will meet up saturday at the pier in front of mircal strip and Alvin island store say around 12.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts