Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like it is going to be a perfect evening for a ride. Hope to see some of you there. :beer3:

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thursday July 24th a Miller rep will be at Doyle's for Bike Night. They are running a special give-a-way with Woodstock Harley celebrating the Harley 105th Anniversary. Some lucky Bike Night guest will get 1 ticket for the main drawing on August 23rd at Woodstock Harley. There is only 105 tickets being given away, 1 per selected bar. The lucky ticket holder will win a 2008 Sportster 1200. Pretty darn good odds!!!!!! My understanding is this is rain or shine, so show up regardless of the weather. Will post more should more details come available.

And before all you HD haters chime in, just think of all the chrome you can put on your VTX should you win and sell the bike :D

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Sorry we had to miss this one...............we were bookin on the twisties. Hopefully we'll make the next one.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bump: :bump: :bump:

Acrotech said:
Thursday July 24th a Miller rep will be at Doyle's for Bike Night. They are running a special give-a-way with Woodstock Harley celebrating the Harley 105th Anniversary. Some lucky Bike Night guest will get 1 ticket for the main drawing on August 23rd at Woodstock Harley. There is only 105 tickets being given away, 1 per selected bar. The lucky ticket holder will win a 2008 Sportster 1200. Pretty darn good odds!!!!!! My understanding is this is rain or shine, so show up regardless of the weather. Will post more should more details come available.

And before all you HD haters chime in, just think of all the chrome you can put on your VTX should you win and sell the bike :D

·
Registered
732 Posts
Think we might try and run down tonight...weather looks good...anybody interested in coming along?...........

Leaving around 5:30-6

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Live band and some pretty cool new give-a-ways tonight....or so I hear 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I may roll on thru on my way home from Indy tonight, if I can find it....

Dale

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
DandE said:
I may roll on thru on my way home tonight, if I can find it....

Dale
If you're on 12, you go right past it. Right on the corner before you get to 173, or right after 173. :wink:

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:bump: :bump:

Looks like a great night for a ride..........see ya guys there :beer2: :beer3: :chef3: :chef2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts