Honda VTX Forum banner

Thursday Bike Night Doyles

971 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Acrotech 
#1 ·
Looks like it is going to be a perfect evening for a ride. Hope to see some of you there. :beer3:

#3 ·
Thursday July 24th a Miller rep will be at Doyle's for Bike Night. They are running a special give-a-way with Woodstock Harley celebrating the Harley 105th Anniversary. Some lucky Bike Night guest will get 1 ticket for the main drawing on August 23rd at Woodstock Harley. There is only 105 tickets being given away, 1 per selected bar. The lucky ticket holder will win a 2008 Sportster 1200. Pretty darn good odds!!!!!! My understanding is this is rain or shine, so show up regardless of the weather. Will post more should more details come available.

And before all you HD haters chime in, just think of all the chrome you can put on your VTX should you win and sell the bike :D

#7 ·
:bump: :bump: :bump:

Acrotech said:
Thursday July 24th a Miller rep will be at Doyle's for Bike Night. They are running a special give-a-way with Woodstock Harley celebrating the Harley 105th Anniversary. Some lucky Bike Night guest will get 1 ticket for the main drawing on August 23rd at Woodstock Harley. There is only 105 tickets being given away, 1 per selected bar. The lucky ticket holder will win a 2008 Sportster 1200. Pretty darn good odds!!!!!! My understanding is this is rain or shine, so show up regardless of the weather. Will post more should more details come available.

And before all you HD haters chime in, just think of all the chrome you can put on your VTX should you win and sell the bike :D

#10 ·
I may roll on thru on my way home from Indy tonight, if I can find it....

Dale

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.