Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Is it time for a City Hall Saloon bike night. That is in Cumberland just north of Enumclaw. Supposed to be a big bike night. A bit of a ride there and back.

Say 7pm meet time?

Anybody interested?

Thanks
Randy The X Man
www.nwbikers.com

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
posnews said:
Hi All

Is it time for a City Hall Saloon bike night. That is in Cumberland just north of Enumclaw. Supposed to be a big bike night. A bit of a ride there and back.

Say 7pm meet time?

Anybody interested?
I was there once about 6 years ago on a poker run, but can't remember how to get there . . .

Can ya tell me how to get to that side of the corn field?

·
Registered
619 Posts
would REALLY like to go with you guys for bike night.
Thursdays are not good for me until after SeaFair.

If anyone is interested in another bike night (different day), i'm good for a ride just about anywhere.

--Nate

·
Registered
248 Posts
City Hall Thurs...

I think the plan was that Dockboss (Jim) BigD74 (Dave) & I planned on making it on Thursday although the weather looks a little weak at this point but as we all now it is too early in the week to rely on the weather report...so hope to see y'all there...

Russ

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Weather is looking sort of iffy for me from Lynnwood? Maybe next week would be better? Plus I have a Darrington installation tomorow so may be late in getting back?

Dont think I will be there?

Thanks
Randy The X Man
www.nwbikers.com

·
Banned
24,429 Posts
Its not far from my place in Maple Valley and they always have a big turnout for $1.00 Tacos.Great roads around there so if you go try to ride through the green river gorge over the one way bridge.I can't make it as I have to work till 8pm but Have been there many times.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Iffy weather???

Still not sure on this ride to the City Hall today....I guess I will decide at the last minute...

Russ

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: 18th thursday

LoneArcher said:
We went to the ox in snohomish.
We were not sure if it was wed or thursday.
We were pretty regular last year with a Thursday Night meeting. It was most often at the Oxford. With a couple at Buzz Inn. This year we are not so regular? Jon is working and I think Thursday is a bad night for Nathan?

Perhap we should try Wednesday?

But in any event anyone is free to post a proposed date and location.

I want to do the City Hall Saloon at least once this year and there Taco Bike night is Thursday. May be better weather next week.

Thanks
Randy The X Man
www.nwbiker.com

·
Registered
619 Posts
after august 20th, i should be avail for thursdays again.
just a band thing, and they're on thursday rehearsals.
planning on leaving that group soon, due to traffic and construction.

getting tired of the commute every week from 8-10pm (which is kinda late for that drive) to near Museum of Flight from the Lake-Stevens area, so i'm looking for a new band to play with.

so i'm finishing up my commitment with them, ends in later august.
if anyone knows, has, plays, in a band that needs a brass-horn player (trumpet preferred), please please let me know (north sound is of course ideal).

then i'll be able to see y'all thursdays (hopefully).

--nate

1 - 17 of 17 Posts