Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on going. They are supposed to have a live band this night. So far I have a group of 3 riding up from Schaumburg. The weather is looking real nice for this week.

Doyle's Pub
Richmond, IL
5:00 - 11:00

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I'm hoping to be there, but I'll be leaving from Carpentersville.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am going to be there, meeting a couple friends up there...

monty26 I am in Algonquin, if you want to ride up together let me know a place and time to meet...

·
Registered
970 Posts
Monty,Cowby I started another TWThursday thread It looks like Doyles is the destination. Let me know if you want to ride up together? I get home from work around 4:00

·
Registered
27 Posts
kirkmfg let me know the place and time you want to meet, I will be home about 5 Pm tonight, I can leave anytime after 5:30...I am in Algonquin...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Want to meet in the parking lot of that magic store that is on 31 and I think it's cary-algonquin rd. just north 62 at the top of the hill? at like 5:30 pm then?

·
Registered
970 Posts
monty26 said:
Want to meet in the parking lot of that magic store that is on 31 and I think it's cary-algonquin rd. just north 62 at the top of the hill? at like 5:30 pm then?
Sounds good I'll be there

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am leaving schaumburg about 530-600....waiting for someone to get home from work.

·
Registered
301 Posts
The wife and I will probably be leaving CL around 6:30 after I get home from work...if anyone is going up later and wants to ride up together.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Something tells me there is going to be a lot of bikes there today.........

1 - 20 of 27 Posts